Integration Performance Engineer
Within the Engine Integration Department a position becomes open for monitoring and improving Engine/EAS/OBD (EU/NA) integration performance.
An engineer who will act as a hub between the calibration groups and align requirements, performance and tests.
A person who can create overview(s), initiate analyses, monitor progress, and summarize issues (or good news) to report out.
For different phases of ongoing projects, some exemplary tasks are:
- Provide critical applications and usage collectives from field data, for proof-of-concept engine definition;
- Align on internal requirements between calibration groups for achieving high-level performance requirements
- Identify first test cases, for early test cell and vehicle testing;
- Monitor for expected performance from the start of field tests, act on gaps, possible improvements, and degradations;
- Initiate and automate monitoring of long term performance indications and act on any unexpected changes in current product.
- Curiosity, for how our engines are used in all applications, configurations, and regions;
- Initiative, to (have) dig for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and improve our engine in all applications;
- Monitoring, for expected performance and any changes thereof occurring;
- Analytical capacity, to combine information from many different sources on configurations and applications and their impact.
- Cooperation, for bringing groups with different insights together;
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.