The CX Center of Excellence provides CX services to Randstad, by enabling the organisation and teams to become human centric and by driving change agendas as representatives of users. As such we facilite that deep understanding to guide us to the sweet spot where user needs are met and business goals are achieved
Purpose of the job
Develop the narrative for digital (conversational) experiences of Randstad's services. Writing copy with the user's experience in mind and through this ability architecting, designing and optimating conversational dialogues.
Developing UX Writing capability into a standard practice for product and service design teams.
Design, deliver and optimize dialogues: Support shared services team in gathering conversation requirments for new chatbot features or new use cases of the conversation engine. Write human-centered dialogues, review conversation logs and metrics, test conversations, create conversation diagrams, understand impacts of integrations on conversations, and collaborate with UX research to improve conversation experiences. Plan and prioritize conversation work with the shared services team in an Agile environment.
Developing the UX Writing capability: Developing process for incorporating content into sprints: Collaborate to create a method for identifying content needs in sprint planning so that UX writing work can be forecasted and managed. Review and write UX copy for products. Provide clear, concise, and helpful copy for UI screens, interactions, and e-mails. Collaborate with designers, document copy requirements, attend design reviews, validation sessions with users, and research readouts.
Creating a content design vision: Create a vision for how content is managed via the design system (Orbit) and team. Support and guide context strategy for the design system site. Partner with brand and design teams to define voice, tone, and writing guidelines, nomenclature, content patterns, and content requirements for components. Guide designers on best practices for UX writing. Support ongoing development of the design systerm.
• You lead by by example as a true doer, wanting to see fast and good results, whilst having a passion for creating rich conversational experiences through content.
• You seek to find alignment of user needs and business goals in your work, where you display great active listening skills anbd openness to different ideas and suggestions.
• You are a a systems-thinker who loves to build simple and elegant experiences for complex products. As an effect you excel in creating and aligning complex conversational scenarios. You navigate the conversational architecture from the holistic to the granular level in a hands-on way through: writing and prioritising scenarios and delivering and optimizing dialogues.
• You use a data and insights-led approach in your design decisions and seek data to inform you.
• You posess excellent writing and editing skills writing content for digital products and services
• You are a phenomenal communicator and have a proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
• You posess a keen understanding of working under business and technical constraints
5+ years of professional writing experience in a UX writing / Content Strategy role preferably in a conversational (e.g. chatbot) setting, where the candidate has built up:
• Experience in working independently in a fast-paced environment
• senior (5+ years) experience with the following concepts beyond the buzzword: user-centered design; design thinking, ux research, ux writing
• experienced (2+ years) with conversational design / copywriting (e.g. chatbots)
• experienced (2+ years) ux writing for digital product teams and / or design systems.
• experience (2+ years) in working in fast paced environments: preferably experience as part or (agile) design sprints
• an ideal candidate will speak at conferences and is involved in the UX community
• You have a native proficiency in English (speaking, writing)
• You have a designer's mindset (problem solving) and are as inquisitive as a researcher. This makes you obsessed with finding and solving problems.
• You are a holistic user experience problem solver that considers every facet of the user journey..
• You strive to develop yourself professionally, and help your team exceed their potential
• You can lead and be led, give and take feedback effectively, and are open to learn and teach at each opportunity
• You are conscientious and diligent with an eye for detail
• You have excellent people skills and have a history of developing/maintaining positive working relationships with clients, coworkers, and users
-Duration: till the end of the year with an option to extend
-Work can be done fully remote
- Otherwise the office location will be Diemen (Randstad HQ = close to the Ziggodome)
Randstad is the biggest HR provider in the world.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.