This unique organisation in Leiden is looking for a Test Engineer!
You are of added value to us, because you are helping along the thought process and making suggestions. You also see opportunities and you’d like to contribute to the result. You are an addition to our current team because of your inventiveness and independence. You know exactly what it takes to deliver quality, and being customer-oriented.
Automation tooling and/or (test)scripting has either your interest or the experience is already in your pocket. Your knowledge and experience with both manual and automated software testing, functional testing and defect tracking & management are adding value to us. Your analytical skills enable you to distinguish between the main and minor issues, in order to find the underlying cause
What does it look like in reality?
- Writing test case, both manual and automated, and setting up security and performance testing
- Because you’re a quick learner, you notice what can be improved
- You’re familiar with the importance of system testing and acceptance testing
What do you bring to the table?
- You are no stranger to Selenium, Cucumber and Java
- You have proven experience in desktop automation tools
- It’s nice to see you’re familiar with security testing and performance testing
- It’s an advantage when you have knowledge of Unix and SQL
- ISTQB foundations or T-map qualified
- Test methodologies like requirements, test conditions and test procedures just make sense to you
- Can you also bring along your experience with test management tools and incident registration tools
- Your experience in working in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) environment
- Your knowledge of the Dutch and English language is excellent, both written and verbally
- HBO-level (higher professional education)
Analytical, customer-oriented, quality-driven, communicative, independent, enthusiastic and pro-active
Let's get in touch and discuss the opportunities!
I'll gladly tell you more about this in a personal conversation.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.