The Process & Safety Engineer is responsible for the development and improvement of new and
existing processes and working methods. The Process & Safety Engineer is always looking for
solutions to optimize the existing production process while saving costs.
In addition, the Process & Safety Engineer is continuously working on improving the (process) safety
of the site, with the aim of preventing (mainly serious) accidents, personal injury and damage to
installations and the environment. The Process & Safety engineer monitors compliance with safety
standards and regulations.
- Daily review of factory standards
- Develop and implement process improvements (optimization)
- Troubleshooting and advising operations and technology
- Set up, implement and manage training programs, procedures and work instructions.
Projects and improvements (33%)
- Advising, developing and implementing a culture of continuous improvement
- Take the initiative to start projects and propose improvements that lead to cost reduction and
- Participate in projects
- Ensuring the implementation of improvements
- Setting up, implementing and following up the emergency response organization
- Register, report and follow up on the reports and incidents.
- Provide insight into all risks in the field of safety and tackle them in a structured manner.
- Monitoring the RI&E and timely signaling to management if changes occur
- View plans and specifications for (new) machines and equipment to ensure they meet safety
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices;
- Supervise and observe measures in the field of health and safety, environment and safety
- Security document and process manager
Minimum HBO work- and thinking level (by education and/or experience)
• Completed VAPRO C training
• Completed secondary safety expert (MVK)
• Experience in a production or process engineering environment is required
• Experience working in projects and drawing up project plans
• Good communication skills and you know how to level up at different levels
• Pre: Experience in a similar position
• Pre: In possession of certification for Black and/or Greenbelt.
Being open to the opinions of others but pointing in the
direction and direct and clear in managing employees.
Takes own initiative and is proactive.
Think proactively and hands-on
Solution-oriented way of thinking.
Working and thinking in a “we” culture.
Working in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality system
Safety and Environmentally aware
Working in accordance with the quality system ISO 9001, ISO
14001 and ARBO law and regulations
Can handle stressful situations well and always knows how to
Good working conditions and a market conform salary
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.