Will you be strengthening our team with your application software programming & design specialization and make a substantial contribution to the innovation of our clinical products? Can we count on you to develop new clinical products & platforms, using the latest software technologies and resources?
You are responsible for
- Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his software Unit or Application in accordance with the higher level Requirement and - Design specifications / architectures
- Guidance in solving challenging technical problems
- Understand and communicate the consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Perform work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Being involved in cutting edge technology and development practices and mentoring the rest of the team in these areas
- Contribute to (SW-) technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities
- Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature, and technical contacts, and propagate it.
You are part of
In this role, you will be part of a team of 15-20 highly educated software designers and drive the software development of 2D and 3D visualization tools supporting the clinicians to optimally execute their workflow during medical interventions
You will be part of
The Business Innovation Unit (BiU) IGT Systems R&D. The BiU is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac & vascular medical diagnosis & intervention (e.g. balloon angioplasty and stent procedures). Customers are intervention specialists, in the cardiology and radiology domain operating in hospitals across the globe.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MS or Bachelor's degree in software engineering/computer science/Information Systems.
- Few years extensive C#.NET SW programming, development and design experience
- Proven track record in defining and maintaining complex software Experience of working in healthcare is an advantage.
- Familiar with Agile (SAFe) methodologies, tools and practices is an advantage
- Start: 1-9-2021
- End: 9-1-2022
- Location: Best
- Hours: 40
If you want to apply, please share:
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Holiday schedule
Employees will be contracted by Yacht (permanent or temporary). Freelancers are also welcome!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.