The W&R KYC Operations Center is set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. This requires strong communication skills.
Within the W&R KYC Operations Center, Business Management is facilitating, challenging and steering the Wholesale and Rural KYC Roadmap and the day–to-day Operations of the W&R KYC Operations Center. To strengthen the team, we are looking for a Business Management Assistant.
• Agenda management, assist to the Head of W&R KYC Operations Wholesale & Rural. • • • • Carrying out secretarial, organisational or administrative work duties, such as taking care of correspondence, archiving documents, office facilities, IT authorizations requests, etc.
• Facilitate meetings, meeting rooms, document preparation (e.g. for company-wide committees).Initiating, planning and organising various meetings and eventsManagement of FM mailbox (plan meetings e.g. bankers oath).
• Independently collecting and processing information.
• Distributing work, responsibility for the operational running of the work duties.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics. Participating in projects, preparing management reports, preparing and monitoring budgets, etc.
• Processing declarations, invoices and keeping accounts and cost overviews up to date
• Coordinating information flows of a sensitive or confidential nature
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R KYC Operations Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of KYC. With you as a W&R KYC Operations Business Management Assistant, the team will consist of 10 colleagues in a variety of roles and focus on supporting the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations across Wholesale and Rural.
People focused, service oriented, creative, collaborative and committed to deliver high quality in your work are clearly essential for the role of W&R KYC Operations Business Management Assistant. As an assistant within Rabobank you take responsibility, facilitate and organize. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
Bachelor level of thinking and working with experience in the Wholesale and Rural domain.
• Experience in supporting senior management.
• Have a critical mind-set with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication skills in English and in Dutch.
• Pro-active, organizational sensitivity and able to deal with confidential information.
• Positive and helpful in interactions and quick to respond / react on requests.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.