For Krauthammer International, we have the privilege to search and select B2B Sales & Training Consultants in Switzerland.
As a Swiss (Zurich, Basel & Geneva area) Krauthammer B2B Sales (70%) and Training (30%) Consultant, it will be your purpose to engage Engineering clients and prospects. You are a hunter and like to challenge, engage and advise Corporate and SME Engineering companies on their business challenges by selling, pre designed and/or tailor made Krauthammer programs on Human Capital Development. You are personally committed to consultative selling and improve the performance of organizations & teams, and their personal development.
Education, Experience and Values:
• Bachelor's degree level (Engineering) or higher;
• Five years’ experience in commercial roles, in training or consulting industry and a network in the Engineering industry;
• Active and well-maintained professional network;
• Native/good language skills in the Swiss-German language, and a residence in Switzerland, ideally in the Zurich/Basel area or Geneva area;
• Professional communication and interpersonal skills in English;
• Embrace and live Krauthammer Values and Principles.
- Proven B2B sales experience;
- Communicative, actively initiating;
- Learning ability, always search learning solutions;
- Persuasiveness & impact;
- Commercial, consultative selling;
- Networking, actively establish relationships;
- Negotiation skills, result–oriented;
- Independence, self-confident and constructive;
- Stress-resistance, flexible and open to alternatives and criticism.
This is a perm position and you will be contracted directly by Krauthammer.
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits in line with your experience.
In 1971 Krauthammer was founded by Eric Krauthammer in Switzerland. Over the years Krauthammer successfully evolved from a sales training focused company to a network organization with global reach. They serve clients with a wide portfolio of human capital development solutions.
With 50 years’ experience in Human Capital Development, Krauthammer is a specialist in releasing the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. With a career in Krauthammer, you choose a partner recognized for outstanding quality and professionalism.
Krauthammer trains yearly more than 10,000 participants across the world in more than a dozen languages every year.
At the Krauthammer Academy, their teams connect to learn, explore, and seek out new learning journeys, work on innovations and ensure consistency of international programs. People are their greatest strength. Therefore, they always look out for talented, experienced professionals to join their teams.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.