For Krauthammer International, I have the privilege to search and select Sales & Training Consultants in Germany.
As a Sales and Training Consultant Germany it will be your purpose to bring out the best in your clients and participants. You are a sales hunter and like the challenge to engage prospects and clients in Germany to help them with their business challenges by selling, designing and delivering Krauthammer programs in Human Capital Development. You are personally committed to consultative selling and improve performance of organizations and teams, and to help personal development of your participants!
Education, Experience and Values:
• Bachelor's degree level (Level 6 EQF) or higher;
• Five years’ experience in commercial roles, in training or consulting industry;
• Active and well-maintained professional network;
• Native/good language skills in German, and a residence in Germany, ideally Frankfurt or Düsseldorf area, also possible Hamburg or Munich;
• Professional communication and interpersonal skills in English;
• Embrace and live Krauthammer Values and Principles.
- Communicative, actively initiating;
- Learning ability, always search learning solutions;
- Persuasiveness & impact;
- Commercial, consultative selling;
- Networking, actively establish relationships;
- Negotiation skills, result–oriented;
- Independence, self-confident and constructive;
- Stress-resistance, flexible and open to alternatives and criticism.
You'll get a contract directly at our client Krauthammer, and you'll receive a competitive salary and benefits in line with your experience.
In 1971 Krauthammer was founded by Eric Krauthammer in Switzerland. Over the years Krauthammer successfully evolved from a sales training focused company to a network organization with global reach. They serve clients with a wide portfolio of human capital development solutions.
With 50 years’ experience in Human Capital Development, Krauthammer is a specialist in releasing the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. With a career in Krauthammer, you choose a partner recognized for outstanding quality and professionalism.
Krauthammer trains yearly more than 10,000 participants across the world in more than a dozen languages every year.
At the Krauthammer Academy, their teams connect to learn, explore, and seek out new learning journeys, work on innovations and ensure consistency of international programs. People are their greatest strength. Therefore, they always look out for talented, experienced professionals to join their teams.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.