We are looking for a Project/Program Manager that drives the product portfolio to the next level of Sustainability. It will be your assignment to lead and implement Product innovations in the field of materials use and energy consumption as well as to shape the Product Sustainability roadmap. Besides leading the Sustainability Innovation program, you will also review the Sustainability elements of running projects and manage the Sustainability KPI’s and targets for Business Unit Coffee.
Your role as Sustainability officer (50%):
- From innovation perspective support in shaping and driving sustainability performance of the portfolio
- Translate sustainability requirements to the project portfolio/roadmap (e.g. Green/Circular), briefing new projects
- Inform innovation team on the sustainability requirements and advise on potential improvements
- Support Philips Group Sustainability business partner
- Act as point of entry and expert in innovation site for sustainability topics
- Providing support in sustainable deliverables in innovation projects
Your role as Project manager (50%):
- You will lead a number of small and medium innovations in the field of sustainability in a hands-on manner in close cooperation with InD, Supply chain, Suppliers and Production Sites. You provide proof for new materials and technologies as input for realization projects.
- Your activities are covered by your program charter, describing your KPI’s as well as required investments, team and boundary conditions.
- Project management, Project Leader-B
- Having proven knowledge and interest in the domain of materials and sustainability
- A minimum of 5 year experience in product development
- Having a technical background, preferably with mass manufactured consumer products is a must have
As a strong Project Leader you bring the following competences:
- Stakeholder management
- Decisions making skills
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Can do mindset
Challenging tasks on technical interesting products. The opportunity to grow beyond initially assigned tasks/responsibilities for those with the right drive and skills. A pleasant working environment with flexible working hours.
We offer a healthy work-life balance and the ability to work according to a flexible work schedule. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.