In this role as Electrical Engineer, you have the opportunity to carry out, independently and according to our quality standards, a part of the electrical and electronic design specifically concerning cabling and wiring for the complete IGT Fixed Systems and comply to the medical standards and regulations.
You are responsible for
- The wiring / cabling design of a system, subsystem and component.
- Faultless documentation delivered on time and quality in Windchill
- You assure safety and compliance of your designs
- You understand and communicate consequences of the design on the architecture to internal and external supplier teams
- You proactively define, plan and report your work within our agile organization
- Developing wiring / cabling design specifications in accordance with the regulations and standards and the functional specifications for medical equipment and complex systems
- Finalizing the wiring / cabling design specifications, schematics and drawings for the components.
- The creation, maintenance and quality of the components library in our cabling / wiring development software (ePLAN).
You are a part of
The Electronic Department of the Mechatronic Development Cluster within the IGT Fixed Systems R&D organization. The department consists of an open and multi-cultural team working on lifecycle management (PQ&M) and new product introductions (PDLM).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- The Electrical Engineer has minimum a MBO or HBO technical degree in electrical-, electronics-, mechatronics engineering or related engineering discipline.
- a minimum of 2-5; years of relevant experience in professional engineering environment
- Experience in new product introduction or life-cycle development in the industry.
- Team player, proactive, hands-on
- Good communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.300 – €4.500 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.