Via Yacht, you'll work as a (Senior) Mechanical Designer at one of the market leaders in the international chip industry, ASML.
Specify, design and test main frame constructions and service mechanisms with a team of design engineer, s within the restrictions imposed by technical specifications, costs and planning.
The developed product meets all specifications, deviations are accepted. Product specifications are feasible, known to all relevant parties and relevant underlying assumptions and restrictions are understood, technical product documentation (TPD) is up-to-date and of good quality.
You are responsible for the design of a mechanical (sub-)module, and you will ensure specifications regarding safety, reliability, stability, contamination free, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture and are working within a multidisciplinary project, possible steering one or more designers, working in a mechanical team.
Day-to-day job duties and responsibilities:
- Translate performance specifications into design specification.
- Creation and validation of new concepts.
- Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules.
- Optimization of the design, with a team of designers.
- Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability.
- Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
- Cooperation with module integration into the complex ASML systems.
- Interfaces with Project Leader and Architects.
- Some autonomy within own area of expertise, works independently, within practices and procedures. Issues are discussed with team/TL.
You should have:
- A bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, preferably with a specialization in Precision-, Micro-, Nano- engineering
- At least 3 years' experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment
- Knowledge of 3D CAD modelling (preferably UG/NX).
- The ability to speak and write in English.
We are looking for people who are:
- Highly motivated team players with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Able to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Able to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open minded, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive their own development.
This is in it for you:
- A competitive Salary per month
- A personal development plan to make you a real professional within the world of Engineering
- You'll be deployed by Yacht, after one year there is a possibility to earn a direct contract at ASML
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.