In this role you will lead certain processes, provide financial support and guidance around the main activities and associated processes that are being managed from European Logistic Center (ELC) (non-inventory related) and the Central Distribution Center (CDC). You will lead the financial statements for the legal entity, are responsible for the planning and control cycle for ELC (non-inventory) and CDC, lead financially on various projects, responsible for month/quarter end activities for ELC and CDC (Blackline, Balance Sheet Review, schedules, ect.) and manage a Senior Finance Analyst.
Main activities and responsibilities;
- Manager the analysis and assessment of business results for ELC (non-inventory) and CDC (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Responsible for the Financial Statement activities including working with the auditors
- Responsible for the month-end close cycle and related activities like Flash files (ELC non inventory related), Blackline review, Balance Sheet Review, monthly schedules, risk assessment submission and other corporate submissions.
- Manage functional reporting and analysis (e.g. cost per unit, volumes, headcount, indirect spend)
- Responsible for the preparation for the monthly business finance reviews including freight
- Responsible for budget process and forecasting cycles
- Responsible for the monitoring and coordination of the capital purchases and administration (PPE related)
- Lead the needed financial assistance to projects / initiatives where needed
- Manage the financial assistance where needed to RAQA and IS initiatives
- Manage the project budgets in collaboration with the Program Management Office (PMO)
- Manage cost center reporting and analysis (ELC/CDC)
- Manage the relationships between the diverse stakeholders like the local CDC teams, Amsterdam Finance Center (AFC), Transportation team, Trade Compliance team, VAT team, countries, Corporate, European Medical Service Center in Maastricht
- Responsible for the Internal Control activities under supervision of Internal Control Manager for ELC and CDC
- Manage the Senior Finance Analyst
- Support (Sr) Finance Manager where needed also on potentially other responsibilities more on European level
Other Essential Duties
- Drive efficiencies in local processes and aim for standardization
- Manage the work on a risk control matrix and associated documentation under supervision of IC Manager
- Manage the work on setting up a controlled environment for freight, indirect purchases and fixed assets in close collaboration with IC Manager
· Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
· Minimum 7 years’ experience in a financial international environment.
· Experience with Financial Statements is mandatory.
· Experience in Supply Chain/CDC is a big plus, but not mandatory
· Experience in project management is a pre
· Experience with International Standards is mandatory (e.g. US GAAP/SoX/ISO)
· Familiar with Oracle and Hyperion and preferred and/or ERP/SAP
· Knowledge on Power-Bi would be a pre
· High Level of competence on Microsoft Package, advanced user of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
· Able to manage a small team in a complex international and matrix oriented organisation
· Resourceful self-starter requiring minimal supervision to meet tight deadlines
· Detail oriented and analytical, but able to be practical to get things completed
· Able to manage changing priorities
· Willingness to learn and grow
· Good interpersonal skills
· Able to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
· Focus on continuous improvement
· Can work within a progressive/ growing business
· Proficient in both spoken & written Dutch and English
· Strong team player with good skills in building relationships
· High ethical standards
The company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.