As Senior Financial Accountant you will report directly to the Finance Manager Europe. This role includes full responsibility of administration, controlling and reporting of one legal entity.
- Leading and improving financial reporting.
- The position involves a lot of communication between French HO, Benelux HO and external parties.
- Role requires analysis of accounting data and plausibility checks
- Preparation of month-end (preclose work) the week before month-end in order to run through a smooth and timely reported month-end
- Month-end activities like providing accurate and complete financial data (P&L) to Management including analysis on main P&L’s variances
- Control of monthly payslips and payroll entries
- Prepare monthly memo journal entries
- Responsible for the monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Assure weekly reconciliations on specific GL
- Maintain the Fixed Assets register according to IFRS and group policies
- Organize the monthly VAT declaration/VAT return
- Follow-up on business and P&L impacts with the business analysts
- Support business analysts in budget and forecast processes
- In charge for the interim, year-end and statutory audit of entities in relation with auditors and legal department.
- Assist the Finance Manager to continuously improve the systems and processes
• Master degree in business administration, major in accounting and controlling
• Fluent in French and English or Dutch (written and spoken)
• 5 years relevant work experience
• Experience with French legal entity, French charts of accounts and French tax is a plus
• Advanced skills in Excel
- Self-starter and highly motivated;
- Ability to work in a changing environment;
- Hands-on and proactive mentality;
- Team player who can demonstrate initiative;
- Very accurate;
- Excellent communication with stakeholders.
Competitive salary and secondary benefits.
Large international company.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.