As a PIE Electronics Engineer you will Improves products, processes and components to meet agreed-upon objectives. You are responsible for redesign products, processes or components to meet cost objectives, component technology obsolescence and customer requirements.
You will participates actively in new product introduction, including influencing the design of the product or process to ensure manufacturability and conformance with the global supply chain, enabling prototyping while in the R&D lab, testing the reliability of prototypes and managing the transition into production. You know how to support and implement the transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production and through the entire life cycle of the product. You work with partners with procurement and technical team to improve/sustain products and processes. you may direct the work of third-party vendors and/or partners to meet contract specified deliverables, performance or business objectives. Also you will work with suppliers to ensure achievement of goals for cost, quality and delivery of parts and materials.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- To lead in the electrical and electronics initiatives from ideas generation, design, prototype, qualifications until manufacturing release.
- Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product and digital manufacturing technologies, manufacturing IT/OT, and process data connectivity.
- Develop tools, implement designs, or integrate machinery, equipment, computer digital technologies, or automation to ensure effective manufacturing processes.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to product/process electrical and electronic architecture.
- Maintain compliance with validation & verification of test methods.
- Provide training for cross-functional teams to develop talent and build high performing teams.
Our ideal PIE electronics engineer meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor/Masters/PhD from an accredited higher learning institution in Electronics and Electrical engineering field.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience with electronic circuits
- Ability to use scientific knowledge of the behavior and effects of electrons to resolve technical and manufacturing issue, with sharp understanding of schematics of various categories.
- Strong statistical skills has an added advantage
As a PIE Electronics Engineer you are:
- Passionate strong team player, highly self-motivated, systematic problem-solving abilities and result oriented.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and respond to varied and changing demands focusing on continuous improvement for customer needs.
- Disciplined self-accountable, initiative to start projects in line with team's objectives and demonstrated high proficiency in managing multiple projects to be completed on time.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills for working across departments, especially R&D, Manufacturing engineers and production in a fast-paced environment.
In return we offer you a chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.