As Production Scheduler at Danone Nutricia you will be operating within the inbound planning team, part of the supply chain of Haps/Cuijk factory. The inbound department is responsible for Material Planning of 0-18 months for raws, packs, liquids and semi-finished goods, but also in scope inventory control/management (DOH on targets, no write off), contract- and material management. The Production Scheduler's main responsibilities are to ensure that short term planning of production runs smooth, secure support in 0-13 weeks planning and to have a strong interface with Production, Quality, Material Planning and Logistics. Main responsibilities:
- To schedule production up to 3 weeks (rolling) in APO/BAAN, aligned with Production, Quality, Finance and any other department that is impacted by the schedule. You will lead the weekly schedule meetings with Unit- & Shiftmanagers
- To plan production up to 13 weeks (rolling) in APO/BAAN according to the requirements of the markets we're operating in (Forecast, Safety Stock Levels, DOH projections, etc). You will also lead weekly capacity/line loading management in colaboration with Unit Managers and share volumes output with our Warehouse.
- Planning tools usage: APO and BAAN
- You manage the Plant Service Level KPI
- You engage with mid/long term planners for alignment and you plan adjustments
- You make sure Customer Service Level targets are supported
- You support your Activity Management colleagues on projects (launching, changing or delisting)
- You manage co-packing activities related to our portfolio produced on the line owned by the Scheduler
In this role you will have lots of internal & external contacts. You work closely with Production, Quality, Material Planning and Logistics.
Internally you will be in contact with different teams and you will build a strong network. This role will enable you to get a good understanding of the organization in Cuijk & Haps.
- You have obtained a Bachelor in supply chain, and you have several years planning experience in supply chain.
- Next to this, you like working in teams, co-operate with many stakeholders in- and outside the company.
- Full fluence speaking and writing in English are necessary.
- Also, you belief systems should work for you and you are passionate to work in a production environment.
- Weekend availability (outstanding phonecalls) may be needed
- Analytic and a system driven mindset
- Hands-on approach
- Stand for a pro-active attitude
- Have an agile attitude
- Are a real team player and build strong relationships
- You have a smile on your face and are in for a challenge!
You will receive a project contract with Yacht for the duration of the assignment of 1 month.
The salary range is between 5000 and 6500 euros gross per month based on a 40-hour working week.
Self-employed candidates (ZZP) who are available for a month are also asked to apply!
Our client is Danone Nutricia in Haps/Cuijk. They produce liquid specialized medical food and baby food. Products that contribute to the well-being of their users. They distribute the products to 46 countries.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.