As a Customer Operations you are the single point of contact for our internal Danone customers for all supply point related matters.
You represent the customer’s interest at the factory and are a spokesperson for the factory towards the customer.
Your aim is to deliver perfect execution in the order management process, maximize Customer service level and collaboration, proactively leading productivity activities, while minimizing cost and inefficiencies.
· A partner to our customer, able to proactively assess risks and opportunities to the customer’s strategies and goals (on the long and short term).
· Coordinate the contacts between with the CBU and the internal departments of the factory (Planning, QC, etc.), follow-up on actions and issues.
· Monitor and follow up on performance KPI’s (Customer Service Level), analyze root causes for late deliveries and initiate related improvements.
· Proactively propose and lead productivity projects related to your customer.
· Order management in the systems, establish accuracy of the order books.
· Prepare and participate in monthly reviews with CBU’s for which you are the SPOC.
· Work closely with Shipping team to ensure accurate transport/load planning is created based on orders, production QC release
· Monitor QC Release status in the systems and follow up with actions towards stakeholders.
· Handling complaints & return shipments, in close cooperation with the organization and CBU.
· Monitoring stocks of finished goods, follow up to avoid write-offs.
· Initiate master data change requests.
· Minimum HBO/University Logistics or similar;
· Minimum 3-5 yrs experience in Supply Chain jobs;
· Experience in the use of ERP/MRP systems;
· Good Excel skills;
· Fluent English as must have, Fluent Dutch is preferred.
· FMCG experience preferred.
· Excel Advanced
- You will receive a project contract with Yacht for the duration of the assignment of 6 months. After that, there is a chance for an extension.
- The salary range is between 3000 and 3600 euros gross per month based on a 40-hour working week.
- Candidates who are available 32 hours per week are also asked to apply!
Our client is Danone Nutricia in Haps. They produce liquid specialized medical food and baby food. Products that contribute to the well-being of their users. They distribute the products to 46 countries.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.