On behalf of our customer's we are looking for a candidate who in the role of supply chain planner will be acting as part of the Planning team in the EAIME Supply Chain Organization, and reporting to one of our Supply Planning Managers.
You will be responsible for a variety of operational planning tasks such as for instance:
- Planning the replenishment of customer stock points;
- Planning the production of packed polyols;
- Raw material planning.
As a Planner you operate in close contact with other Production Planners as well as key stakeholders other functions (eg Purchasing, Commercial and/or LSPs).
- Bachelor level, preferably in Logistics Management;
- An experience in planning tasks is an advantage;
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills are essential to fulfill this assignment successfully;
- You can cope with stress & high workload;
- Your analytical skills are well developed;
- Your work in an agile way and can adapt to changing situation quickly;
- You are a good team player in a dynamic environment;
- You have a good fluent English comprehension and are able to speak and write Dutch.
PLEASE NOTE: to be able to apply, you actually have to live in the Netherlands!
You will be seconded through Yacht's at our customer's on a contingency basis against an excellent remuneration package.
Our customer is an international market leader, a global manufacturer, of differentiated organic chemical products and of inorganic chemical products.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.