KPN is looking for senior developers with solid experience in hard skills and soft skills. This means that they are looking for experts in coding and someone who gets energy in driving the to-be architecture, defining high-level solutions, and contributing to the implementation. In a dynamic and complicated environment you are able to challenge and coach team members to help the team evolve to a higher level. You will contribute in brainstorms and use your creativity to help the team in the defining phase of features. When a decision is made you can support the team on the technical side to oversee the complexity. Furthermore, you will participate in sessions with stakeholders to communicate implications in the longer term; you have a great sense of business value. Above all, you have the willingness to explore, challenge yourself and learn new technologies by yourself and from your team members.
Your focus will be on to:
• Create a smooth customer journey and develop and maintain the necessary new and existing functionalities (microservices) for these customer journeys in close corporation with the other MijnKPN Zakelijk teams
• Help craft and develop the vision of MijnKPN Zakelijk
• Collaborate effectively with team members on complex and innovative features
• Take the lead to research the scope and determine the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
• Ensure the quality of the developments by means of code conventions, unit test and contribute to integration, automated testing etc.
• Automation of onboarding for LCE customers
You have knowledge of most of the mentioned qualifications and the absolute willingness, motivation and capacity to inspire others and learn from them.
Must have skills:
• Python 3, preferably with Django 2+
• API’s JSON / SOAP / REST and / or
• Angular 11 (with Next.js) or Vue (with Nuxt.js)) plus
• Fluent in the English language
• It’s a plus to be AWS certified
• Writing tests for your code is a second nature to you
• Familiarity with content management systems.
• Knowledge of software design patterns
• working in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
• Experience with e-commerce platforms
• Jira / Confluence
• Jenkins / Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher
• Test automation Robot Framework / Sentry
• Splunk, Grafana, Sentry and Elastic search for Monitoring
• End to End state of mind
• Embodies the Scrum Values and an Agile mindset
• Pro-active and ‘can do’ mentality. Helps the team to further develop and improve, e.g. for DevOps processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English (must) and Dutch (nice to have)).
• Excellent analytical skills
• Bachelor degree work and skill level
• Great sense of humour helps
• Willingness to learn and able to teach other team members
• Open for change
• Critical and can take criticism to help improve the team
-Open for freelancers, consultancy, or contract with Yacht
-Duration: one year with a max of 2 years.
-Working from home until government measures regarding Corona allows working in the office again.
-Location Zoetermeer max 2 days at the office.
-37 hours a week
RESUME MUST BE SEND IN ENGLISH
KPN Digital is the department where all their IT development and operations take place. The ambition of Digital is to make KPN a company that is able to offer customers accessible and real effective IT solutions. They do this by innovating from a customer perspective, keeping things simple, and delivering them incremental (via Agile / Scrum). They put a lot of energy into learning and sharing knowledge so that you are always up to date with the latest developments and able to apply them to their users.
The MijnKPN Zakelijk team creates applications to enhance the customer journeys for Corporate and Large Enterprise (LCE) customers and they are looking for passionate full-stack developers or Agile experts (front-end back-end) to take this vision from concept to implementation. This will be part of the wider ambition to make MijnKPN Zakelijk the best-in-class service environment for their customers. The dedicated team will focus on increasing the usage of MijnKPN Zakelijk by being relevant for the customer at any moment in the customer lifecycle. Many things are lying ahead to improve the customer journey in MijnKPN Zakelijk. Data is spread over multiple functional areas, systems and they all need to communicate with the LCE platform. In addition, there are opportunities like Artificial Intelligence and Big Data that they have not yet deployed in a MijnKPN Zakelijk environment and can be explored. It is up to you to take the lead about the future of MijnKPN Zakelijk and introduce new functionalities for a seamless customer journey! Several development teams within and outside KPN Digital work closely together to achieve this goal and you will take the lead in this challenge in an Agile DevOps team. At the moment there are many different back-end platforms used for the MijnKPN Zakelijk environment. The two most important ones are Salesforce (Vlocity) and ServiceNow platforms. Backend capabilities are exposed as microservices-based APIs on their Digital Engine. They fully embrace the cloud and host their solution on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.