Yacht Life Sciences has a vacancy for a Business Process Coordinator.
As a Business Process Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating global business activities and processes within the Alliance Management function. Your role of the Business Process Coordinator is to ensure proactive planning and smooth functioning of interactions with internal and external parties critical to the successful execution of the functional objectives.
As a Business Process Coordinator you will provide global process, meeting, and functional support to the Global Alliance Management team. That is where you come in and where you will realize the growth ambitions. In general, you will:
- Define and implement business processes such as: refine and maintain a library of information related to partnering activities, update project and meeting management templates, circulate functional documents for review and update, manage collaboration tools such as MS Teams, SharePoint and share drives, coordinate the preparation and distribution of information and materials for business processes.
- Serve as primary point of contact for management of the Partner Relationship Management tool used to manage relationships with our global business partners. Provide training and coaching to internal and external team members on the use of the tool.
- Coordinate with other cross functional support staff to define new ideas for business processes or to optimize internal business processes across the company's locations. Align and prioritize activities with the team.
- Define and manage business rules for systems and tools utilized in managing partnerships activities, such as a Partner Relationship Management (PRM) system, MS Teams, and SharePoint.
- Provide data management and reporting from our internal project management systems. Populate and maintain update reports for global leadership team and board of director activities.
- Coordinate and manage communication processes and global interactions with our external partners including digital, on-site and off-site meetings.
- Facilitate planning of meeting activities and events such as; selection of meeting venue, scheduling of AV services, and coordination of meeting attendance and logistics. Types of events include joint governance and alliance meetings with global pharmaceutical partners, and internal program team meetings.
- Accountable to evaluate, define and implement solutions to issues that arise in managing the business processes and tools used to support the Alliance Management function.
- This job requires fast responsiveness beyond a standard working scheme and includes support of global colleagues; to support this, you may be required to provide support in the early morning or in the evening from home.
- Education in Business Administration or Bio Business Management or Bachelor in Health and Life Sciences.
- Professional certifications are a plus (i.e. Microsoft certificate programs, certificate meeting planning, communication management, project management certifications).
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in health or life sciences industry.
- Appropriate management of confidential information and data.
- A proven track record in a similar role, preferably in a dynamic and international environment.
- Experience with MS Office 365 (such as: Word, Outlook, Teams, Notes, Skype for Business, SharePoint).
- Experience with partnership/contract management systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in the English language, both spoken and written. Additional language skills would be beneficial.
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
The role requires an individual who will take initiative, work independently, be flexible, and have excellent communication skills. This means you can say you have extraordinary organizational skills to track deliverables, monitor deadlines, prioritize workload and can easily manage multiple requests. You are someone who finds it easy to work with others and has a pleasant way in taking the lead.
Direct and full-time employment at our client. Contract for 1 year, which can convert into a fixed term position. Salary from 3000 up to 4000 euro gross per month depending on experience.
Dynamic and innovative environment. Every employee is strongly motivated to participate in the development of new medicines which improve patients' lives. The company culture is aimed at innovation and excellence. Employees are passionate and work with determination and respect for each other to achieve our common goals. They work in multi-functional and international teams, in which each employee is stimulated to use his/her talent to contribute to innovation and results.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.