Do you have a few years of experience in Finance/ IT and would like to lead a team? We are looking for a team lead. In this case experience is not a must, ability, however, is.
The Supervisor Finance Processing is responsible for a 4-person strong team of processing specialists, who are processing on a yearly basis over 700 million EUR of mobility transactions from > 350,000 customers throughout The Netherlands and Belgium. You work in a team that faces constant operational pressure to process these transactions, coming in from fuel suppliers (Shell, Total, etc.), kWh suppliers (Fastnet, NewMotion, etc.), public transport suppliers, and all other of our > 2,500 suppliers, through various automated or semi-automated systems, as soon as possible and bill our customers.
You are responsible to lead the 4-person team to process transactions timely, answer questions from suppliers or customers about transactions, have master data changes of suppliers, customers, cards reported in the main processing and billing system called GFN. While you at times will have to jump in to support hands-on, are mainly keeping track of the process, deal with difficult to process cases, issues whereby IT is required, and understanding the entire process and how this leads to the financial results of Travelcard / FLEETCOR. For this you frequently have contact with your team, IT and Financial Controllers. Furthermore, from Processing you are the contact person of a project to automate over 2021-2022 the processing of EV transactions throughout Europe.
- Communication with clients and suppliers in Dutch and English;
- Lead a 4-person strong team to process >700 million EUR of transactions annually;
- Monitor the semi-automated processing for completeness in various systems;
- Work together with Financial Controllers to ensure all transactions are reported correctly and fully in financial systems;
- Build dashboards in Salesforce.com to monitor cases handled by your team;
- Project. Work as Manager Processing in a multi-disciplinary team of IT and the Business, to build automated processes for processing EV transitions throughout Europe.
Are you looking for a place to develop without any boundaries and moving up the ladder in a few years time?
- A good command of English and Dutch language;
- Educational background in Finance or Accounting;
- 1-3 years of relevant experience - no management experience needed;
- Affinity with IT and using various IT systems and tools;
- Very good communication skills;
- Able to handle high day-to-day operational pressure;
- Ability and willingness to lead a team;
In this role, soft skills are key
- Looking for a good communicator;
- Driven and energetic professional;
- Someone going the extra mile;
- Hands on mentality.
- Competitive salary up to € 58.000 gross a year incl. holiday allowance;
- Bonus scheme;
- Non-contributory pension plan;
- 27 holidays + 2 bonus days;
- Paid gym membership (any gym).
FLEETCOR is one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products, including cards (such as CCS in Czech Rep. or Travelcard in the Netherlands).
TRAVELCARD is a brand of FLEETCOR, and the leading provider of mobility solutions in The Benelux with over 350,000 active users.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.