The Development & Engineering (D&E) Change Team is looking for a Senior Organizational Change Manager who will work in the various projects within the SMART program – specifically the implementation of Greenhouse. Do you have passion for Change Management and an extensive experience in leading the implementation of improvement projects? Are you interested in being responsible for realizing the targeted project benefits by securing fluent implementation of project deliverables (new ways of working, tools, processes, structure) into the D&E software teams - Then we look forward talking to you!
- Focus of the sr OCM is the impact of the change on the engineering community and realizing the required behavioral changes that comes with project deliverables.
- sr Organizational Change Manager is a competence expert who engages the human factor in transformation programs by driving three main themes: 1) Impact 2) readiness 3) sustainability with the following results and benefits:
Impacted personnel are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways. Readiness for changes results in quicker benefits realization and less risk of redesign, rework and rescheduling.
Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems
Organization & competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed
- Takes ownership on embedding the required change with the goal to have business ready to adopt the impact in a sustainable way;
- Identifies key D&E target groups impacted by project results;
- Advises, designs and agrees the change strategy and plan with the Program Manager, and other key stakeholders
- Drives and executes the Change plan according ASML's change management framework with high flexibility to adapt the plan on changing requirements and complexity
- Defines and coordinate communication activities and reviews related to the desired change and new WoW
- Defines and agrees on change project KPi's and reports on progress
- Reports on progress of change and communication plan
We are looking for someone who has:
- 15+ years’ experience in project or group management;
- 10+ years’ experience in Organizational Change projects, preferably in ASML;
- Knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices;
- Strong cross sectoral ASML network and feels fully comfortable in working with ASML stakeholders in the matrix organization: group-, department-, sector-, project- and program level;
- Extensive experience in senior management training, coaching and facilitation;
- Knowledge of / experience with Lean and Agile principles.
- Highly organized, capable to drive complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions;
- Has cross sectoral focus, creates links and involves others (departments, stakeholders);
- Team player, inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in the organizational changes and be to persistent;
- Listen to learn: Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression);
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Influencing without formal authority, sense for tactical and political relations on both strategic and operational level;
- Trustworthy and acts with integrity;
- Creative and proactive
Context of the position
The D&E Change Team drives the implementation of strategic and complex change initiatives into the D&E engineering organization. Team members combine a solid basis of project/program management, experience in driving behavioral change and ASML business knowledge.
Direct Reporting line: Senior Manager D&E Change Team – Part of the D&E Quality and Continuous Improvement Cluster
Functional reporting line: Project Lead of SMART Greenhouse - Part of the Project team
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.