This leading and autonomous content specialist role is part of the Supply Chain Non Trade department consisting in total of five FTEs and reports directly to the Senior Manager. The Supply Chain team takes care of POS materials (store furnishings, packaging materials, visual merchandise, goods with purchase and occasionally other non-trade goods like printers, etc.) for Calvin Klein Europe, Tommy Hilfiger Europe covering mainly the AMEA region. The department focus is on demand & supply planning, stock purchasing, inventory risk and control, order and Logistics Service Provider (called also Third Party Logistics / 3PL) management. The team collaborates closely with its key stakeholders consisting of the following teams: Store/Shop-In-Shop, Windows, VM, Marketing, Procurement, IT, and Finance.
Responsibilities (are including but not limited to):
• NTSC Manager works hand-in-hand with the Logistics Service Providers (Seacon & SILS*) overseeing warehousing related operations consisting of:
(*) Currently aiming to tender the business / go to the market.
- Is responsible for continuous improvement initiatives related to the warehouse operation, inventory control and order management activities.
- Carries out projects related to warehouse operations, inventory control, reporting and analytics.
- Controls the comprehensiveness and relevance of procedures around system compliance and supply chain operations.
- Manages stock counts on behalf of PVH.
- Reviews and monitors warehousing storage capacity and layout.
- Manages and optimizes transportation (designs shipment profile and optimal routing).
- Is in charge of Service Level Agreement (SLA): Sets up agreements and ensures operating within established commitments (if not, initiates appropriate course of action for failures), and reviews them regularly (every 6 -12 months).
- Sets KPIs and monthly reporting (digitized one pager / executive summary) and monitors performance if targets and desired services are met.
- Conducts regular reviews: Monthly Operations review, weekly & ad-hoc touch points and as well as escalation channel.
• Responsible for overseeing planning activities and S&OP:
- Project manages the overall S&OP development and implementation cross-functionally, ensures further steps especially related to metrics & reporting and cultivates high stakeholder engagement & commitment through educating them on the process impact and inter dependencies.
- Implements planning / forecasting software.
• Identifies and drives cost savings and SC continuous improvements and projects (based on own or other departments initiatives) to elevate department maturity and overall operational excellence & alignment:
- Reviews and challenges status quo to provide improvements opportunities to reduce complexity & lead-times, generate savings, design future state.
- Sets KPIs framework and monthly reporting across NTSC (digitized one pager / executive summary).
• Acts as a specialist and subject matter expert (SME) towards stakeholders, senior management and team (best practice sharing, support, input & recommendation). Seeks to share and build knowledge across the team.
• Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring best in class service delivery and high customer satisfaction (including order management).
• Backs up operational and inventory related queries and escalations.
- Role is to cover immediate need to manage existing process and team;
- SAP knowledge / Supply Chain process knowledge & warehouse knowledge is essential;
- Fluent in English;
- Be available for an interview on June 16th and be able to start soon after June 16th.
Please note: to be albe to apply you actually have to live in the Netherlands
You will be contracted by Yacht.
Freelancers are also welcome!
PVH is one of the world’s largest and most admired fashion companies, connecting with consumers in over 40 countries. There global iconic brands include Calvin Klein, TOMMY HILFIGER and there Heritage Brands.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.