In this role, as Test Architect, you have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the development of test methods, derive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests.
You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products on safety and quality aspects. Your main responsibilities, among others, are:
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and design for test
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location);Establish and maintain verification methods and tools;
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting;
- Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data;
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
The Test and Verification group, a group within the product development department of the Innovation Site Eindhoven, located at the center of the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. The T&V group consists of approximately 30 people, highly flexible, dynamic and multi-cultural. You will work on the verification of newly developed Philips Beauty products like Philips Lumea (IPL (Intense Pulse Light) together with functional developers, product architects and quality assurance managers.
You will report functionally to your assigned project manager and hierarchically to the Group Lead Test and Verification.
To succeed as Test Architect, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment;
- more than 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development;
- Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary;
- Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting;
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is;
- Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.
In return we offer you a chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year, even yours. This creates unexpected moments when your work and personal life come together in meaningful ways.
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.300 – €4.400 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by 2025 delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Next to that you will be joining a nice work environment with fun colleagues that are always willing to help each other!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: Philips Healthcare, Philips Innovation Services, Philips Research, ASML, TNO, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.