Are you a motivated DevOps engineer that loves to take the lead in Devops responsibilities? Then this job might be the perfect job for you. You will work in the data quality area. The team developed a tool that is used to monitor and improve the quality of data within KPN. This tool will be connected to additional systems and platforms in the near future.
To make KPN a more data-driven company, the quality of the data is essential. Each domain (commercial, analytical and financial) must be founded on high quality data.
- Develops and maintains the infrastructure of the tool and the connections with different platforms.
- Translates operational requirements into robust technological solutions.
- Uses open source technologies and tools to set up the required infrastructure for the project.
- Automates the deployment of infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code principles.
- Uses scripting languages to solve problems that require a custom workflow.
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent operational needs.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or deployment problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other area of academic study (IT experience can substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Working knowledge of container technologies and orchestration services, especially Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, and Jenkins
· Experience with configuration management technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform or Vagrant
· Knowledge on Big data platforms and Big data processing is plus
· Having experience of working with AWS is a plus
- Fluency in infrastructure scripting solutions such as Bash or Python
- Good understanding of security concepts, i.e. encryption, certificates and key management, secrets management
-Duration: 6 months with an option to extend
-Working from home until government measures regarding Corona allows working in the office again.
At the moment the team is working from home. After Covid you will probably work sometimes at the office and sometimes from home. Their office is at Sloterdijk, Amsterdam where they work together with three other scrum teams on the same floor. Together they created a really fun and inspiring place to work.
You will be working with four other curious developers, a PO and Scrum Master.
Our Way of Working
Within the data office department of KPN they have adapted Agile and work according to the Scrum methodology. They are convinced of the value of “We Make-We Own” and have embedded OPS in our development teams. They aim for the best results by hiring best-in-class developers and giving the teams as much autonomy as possible. They believe that they have created an inspiring environment for personal development and a great and fun place to work!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.