We, Yacht Automotive Engineering, are always on the look out for talented mechanical design engineers. We work with several clients in the Netherlands, from OEM to start up, giving you options to further develop as a mechanical design engineer.
As a mechanical design engineer the potential opportunities are endless. Whether you be working on Vehicle installation routing and work on electrical and pneumatic installations of the lay-outs of vehicles, or you be working as a specialist on f.e. the brake-, air-intake- system or cabin. If you already have some experience in the automotive industry, are eligible to work in the Netherlands and have NX experience we urge you to get in touch with us!
Please note that this is an open application.
- You finished a bachelor or master's degree in mechanical-, automotive- or mechatronics engineering
- Knowledge of CAD systems and experience using NX (a must)
- Must be able to communicate in different layers within the organisation. English knowledge a must, Dutch would be a great asset.
- Strong in conceptual thinking
- Experience with either plastics or (sheet) metal parts in the automotive industry is a must
- Teamplayer, that is who you are
acht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent, and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
· A unique challenge and a matching salary.
· Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year, as well as a guarantee that we will always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
· Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as a Mechanical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan and a wide range of study opportunities.
· Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that specialises in this, and they know exactly what needs to be done. We will also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview. If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please also take a look at: https://www.yacht.nl/professionals/living-and-working-in-the-netherlands).
Working for Yacht
Yacht is the organisation of and for professionals. We connect professionals and organisations that make the difference. Our goal is the optimal result: to offer you, as a professional, challenging work in which you can permanently improve our clients’ organisations. Are you one of the best professionals in your field? Do you want to work with colleagues to make the difference in leading (international) organisations? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
As a Mechanical Engineer at Yacht, you’ll work on innovative technical projects for top organisations. And you’ll work in an international environment with colleagues who are just as decisive and ambitious as you. What you’ll do here is work that really matters. You and your colleagues are the driving force behind progress.
We obviously don’t need to explain Newton’s third law to you; so, get into action and apply for the position of Mechanical Engineer right now. We’ll get back to you without delay. (Please use the "Solliciteer" button to submit your application)
If we see a match based on your application:
1. we will contact you as soon as possible;
2. we will invite you to an interview at the Yacht office or, in the case of international candidates, via Google Hangout;
3. we’ll introduce you to the client if we have a click. After that, you’ll do one or two interviews.
4. If you and the client are a good match, you’ll be able to start as a Mechanical Design Engineer right away!
If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on +31 6 827 246 09 or e-mail Robert.Dolmans@yacht.nl.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.