About the role
You will be joining a DevOps Scrum team, who are passionate about their job and enjoy playing an integral role within Philips Health Suite Digital Platform.
The team is responsible for a CI/CD pipeline that builds and tests 5 MLOC platform code, to which more than 100 developers contribute to on daily basis. This code is written largely in C# and Typescript, but its CI/CD pipeline uses more technologies, which this team is eager to learn. The releases that this pipeline produces, are continuously being integrated by many teams within Philips. A key challenge is to improve the pipeline while maintaining continuous delivery.
You will strive to improve quality, reduce throughput time, improve developer efficiency and remove waste. You will implement improvements to allow the migration of (parts of) the CI/CD pipeline towards GitHub.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Responsible for development, maintenance and operation of the CI/CD pipeline
- Enable timely sprint release and on-demand platform and maintenance releases Continuously update knowledge on GitHub, cloud and DevOps technologies and how to apply them
- Work with development teams to remove bottlenecks and propose improvements
- Work agile within the SAFe framework
- Team player Fluent in English
- Drive for quality Hands-on mentality Curious, with desire to stay up to date
- Likes to collaborate and support others
- Required technical expertise
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools
- At least 3 years C# experience PowerShell scripting experience
- Experience with SCM (branches, merging, tagging) using both Subversion and Git/GitHub
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins and/or Groovy
- Experience with container technology
- Experience with building code with MS Build and/or NuGet
- Experience with Windows servers and deployment
- Experience with cloud deployment tools
- Experience with VMWare vSphere and vCenter
- Experience with Agile Development processes
- Aware of state of the art DevOps technologies and processes
What this Philips project offers you?
Work on a CI/CD pipeline that is recognized as being excellent Agile environment with a focus on quality, which encourages continuous improvement Fun working environment within a great team Opportunities to learn and explore a diverse set of technologies Work with engineers from Eindhoven and Bangalore, India Get hands-on experience with migration a large codebase to GitHub
Start: 1 July 2021
End: 31 January 2021
Location: HTC Eindhoven
Salary: 4200-4700 per month
Contract type: Permanent (at YACHT), Secondment work, Freelance, Sub Contracting
If you want to be part of this challenging project, please share your:
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Vacation Planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.