Function: Verification Lead
Mission of the System Integration & Verification group within the MR R&D department is to provide R&D and project management with an objective assessment of the quality of the MR systems, in order to take a balanced decision about releasing the MR systems. Main group responsibility is to ensure that the complete and integrated MR systems meet the requirements as stated in the System Requirements Specifications and to verify that all features have been implemented correctly.
The verification lead plays a key role in executing and improving verification of the MR systems against the requirements. He/she is the technical authority for the system verification strategy and plans. The verification lead provides pro-active feedback to development based upon experience gained.
- Define and deploy the (sub)system verification strategy
- Improve (sub)system verification coverage, effectiveness and efficiency
- Planning of (sub)system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation/execution of tests
- Coordination, tracking and reporting of the (sub)system verification activities
- Review requirements in system and (sub)system level requirement specifications for consistency and testability
- Support integration, validation and post validation activities
- University or BSc degree in electronics/electrical/mechanical engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest
- At least 5 years of experience in test engineering and management
- ISTQB foundation level certified and ISTQB advanced test manager level
- Experienced with HP Quality Center/HP ALM
- Understands the hardware/software development lifecycle
- Process oriented with basic knowledge of FDA and/or ISO regulations
- Able to work under pressure to meet project time lines and work according to regulatory & company requirements
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English
- Result driven/oriented
- Team player
- Good analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Be able to handle ad-hoc changes in priority/planning.
- Assertive and able to handle stress situations
- Effective communication skills
If you want to apply to this role, please share:
- CV in English
- Motivation in English
- Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.