We are looking for somebody to help our teams with the user and functional management of various software development tools like MS AzureDevOps (TFS), Artifactory, SVN and several internal tools.
Some tools are installed on-premise, while other tools are being technically maintained by a central department within Philips.
Our ideal candidate has knowledge and experience in these tools, can create processes around them and gets energy from helping other colleges using them. Because we are in transition phase, we have several change initiatives that required project management skills. Therefor we are looking for somebody who can work in a structured way with coordination and organizational skills, who is able to create an action plan and execute this.
The teams using the applications are in the Netherlands, India, and US. Although the function is not part of a team, you will be working together with other project leads and our technical developers who use the software daily.
You will work within the Connected Care - Enterprise Care Collaboration - R&D department at Philips in Ede. Our department has around a hundred employees, organized in various Agile teams. We are working closely together with colleagues in India and the US.
Because of some non-Dutch members, all the formal sessions, documentation and communications are in English.
Although we have a beautiful newly built office in the forest near Ede, where you are more than welcome, this position allows working from home. We do expect you to go to the office for collaboration & department sessions, a small number of times a month.
• Acting as key-user for the tools and representation of our department to the central Philips IT department.
• User and functional management of the tools
• Creation and improvement of the usage and processes around the tools
• Execute technical projects in our transition phase (move from one tool to another)
• Implement and adjust processes during and after the transition phase towards different tooling
• Technical management of the several applications, in cooperation with the users and the central Philips IT department.
We are looking for someone with
• Experience in functional & user management in AzureDevOps (TFS) (very nice to have)
• Experience in working in a large multinational environment (preferably)
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and in written
• Experience in other software development tools (for instance: SVN, Git, Confluence, Jira)
• Be able to create processes and enforce them
If you want to apply, please share your
- CV in English
- Motivation in English
- Availability/ Holiday planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.