In ASML’s most important business transformation program, we are working on solutions to improve business processes and systems, end to end. The Internal Communications Medior Specialist is part of a larger Communications Team that is working on multiple communication assignments across the program. You are responsible for developing end-user centric communication plans, executing the underlying communication deliverables and providing hands-on communication support to business adoption teams and project teams. You work closely together with change managers, project managers and business adoption leaders. You will collaborate with the Internal Communication colleagues working in the departments that are impacted by the project.
The role of Internal Communications is to support the business adoption of the solutions developed in this program This means you will prepare the communications to support the adoption by different target audiences, eventually impacting almost everyone across ASML. In this role you have various stakeholders: the Organizational Change Manager in the project; the Project Lead; the business adoption leaders; the Communications Senior Specialist in the Central Solutions Team; local communications experts or Internal Communications Business Partners. Your role is to enable all these stakeholders to deliver consistent communications.
You will plan, carry out, measure and evaluate communications initiatives, create written and multimedia content through collaboration with your project team or using suppliers, and support the change manager, project lead and business adoption leader with their communications needs. You have the responsibility to deliver the communication plan and execute it, and this requires you to work independently, but you are also part of a bigger program and will have to align your activities across the program and across you audiences. To align you efforts with the wider program, you team up with the ONE communications team.
Concretely, in this role you will:
- Deliver a comms plan, develop and deliver communication deliverables and hands-on communication support for the impacted audience(s), as part of the change plan that is designed to support the adoption of the projects) across ASML.
- Your comms plan fits in the overall comms strategy for the ONE program and your deliverables meet the quality standards set by the ONE communications team.
- You align your plans and key story with the comms team to make sure it reinforces the communications of the entire program, and that it integrates with the communication in the business (planning, messages, tone of voice and use of channels).
- You test and align your execution deliverables with the departments that are impacted.
- You use the communication channels and cadence best suited to your audiences, and if needed create and manage your own channels.
- You execute your plans and deliver the key change story to the departments adopting the solutions, collaborating with both the project teams and the business adoption teams
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Proven knowledge of internal communications channels and hands-on communications delivery
- 5-7 years' proven experience and track record in developing and implementing internal communications plans in an international environment
- Experience within an engineering field and affinity with the engineering mindset are considered an advantage
- Successfully support change programs and projects: Be open to change and executes given tasks to support change programs. Understands why/what/how the change will impact employees and organization and can translate into recommendations in own area.
- Focus on delivering value, create impact, deliver tangible business outcomes for ASML and (internal) customers: Aware of the comms objectives in projects and realizes project deliverables as agreed. Intakes demand and advises how to execute and manage expectations. Takes initiative and responsibility to drive the execution.
- Creative Writing & Presentation skills; Including internal news, scripts, scenarios, videos etc.; presentation support, stage work: Comfortable with writing style that effectively informs. Secure grasp of English spelling, grammar, writing mechanics, and punctuation.
- Pro-actively share information (up & down), strong and effective communications: Communicates the status and completion of assignments in timely fashion. Clear, concise, professional and thorough in communication.
- Technology and Audience understanding: Has an affinity with technology, understands the engineering process and can tune communications to resonate with an audience known for its no-nonsense, plain speaking and ‘getting things done’ approach.
- Critical thinking & analytical skills, deals with complexity, information processing: Awareness of complexity and actively seeks explanation. Regularly goes through ‘What if’ scenarios.
- Planning & measurement abilities: Plans own work and assigned projects. Understands tools and technologies that drive data analysis and measurement and applies them. Starts prioritizing while executing plan. Recognizes power and relevance of measurement. Proposes metrics to improve.
- ASML cultural sensitivity (multi-cultural, results driven, entrepreneurial, assertive, resilient, caring/inclusive): Checks if the activity is set up for a multi-cultural audience and meets our values. Drives adjustments to meet the standards of a multi-cultural audience and our values.
Start date: asap
End date: 12 months from start date
Availability: minimum 32 hours, preferably 40 hours
Open positions: 2
Our New Enterprise (ONE) is an ambitious change program, delivering solutions for IT systems, like SAP, and business processes, like configuration management. You will be working with a team of organizational change specialists, and with change and communications experts across ASML, enabling and aligning the communication about the adoption of all solutions delivered by the program. Within the change team, you work in the ONE communications team led by the ONE Communications Lead. Together, you are part of one of the corporate Internal Communications teams, reporting to the team lead, who in turn reports to the Director Global Internal Communications.
Key Interfaces: Cluster Managers, Project managers, Operational Change Managers (project based), Business Adoption Team (business based), ONE comms team, Internal communication experts in ASML business
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.