As a (Senior) Diagnostic Engineer / Specialist you are responsible for drawing up the diagnostic requirements for certain vehicle systems. You design, program, test and validate diagnostic applications on test benches and vehicles. Converting vehicle information into software applications is one of the core activities.
You will also concentrate on analyzing the electronic vehicle systems and processing these results in a diagnosis tool.
Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals. This function interfaces with various vehicle disciplines: from development to ICT applications, and from factories to workshops.
- For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates with an education at bachelor or masters level in Automotive, Mechanical engineering or Electronics with IT applications.
- A good command of the English language is a must. Affinity with vehicle technology, vehicle communication or diagnostic methods and / or programming experience are plus points.
- Good communication skills are necessary for this position. It is important to monitor the progress of yourself, the team and the environment during the development process.
- Knowledge of Grade-X is an advantage
- At least 5 years of work experience is required.
For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates with an education at HBO/WO level in automotive, mechanical engineering or electronics with computer applications.
A good command of the English language is a must. Affinity with vehicle technology, vehicle communication or diagnostic methods and/or programming experience are pluses.
Good communication skills are required for this position. It is important to monitor the progress of yourself, the team and the environment during the development process.
Knowledge of Grade-X is an advantage
At least 5 years of work experience is required.
Yacht not only makes your step into the Dutch automotive industry more than worth it, we also make it really easy. The employment conditions are excellent, and Yacht will take care of every last detail of your relocation.
· A unique challenge and a matching salary.
· Job security: you will immediately receive an employment contract for a year, as well as a guarantee that we will always have challenging assignments for you with interesting start-ups, suppliers and OEMs in the Netherlands.
· Plenty of opportunity to develop yourself as a Mechanical Engineer. Yacht will support you with a personal development plan
and a wide range of study opportunities.
· Yacht will also take charge of all the arrangements concerning your application and relocation. We have a department that
specialises in this, and they know exactly what needs to be done. We will also arrange and pay for your flight for the job interview.
If it all works out, we’ll apply for your visa and help you find accommodation and, for example, open your bank account in the
Netherlands. And we’ll obviously include your partner and children in the whole process. For a few more important basics, please
also take a look at:
The Diagnostics department is part of the After Sales organization within Marketing & Sales. This department is responsible for the development, production and maintenance of the diagnostic equipment (hardware and software) for DAF Trucks and PACCAR Engines workshops and factories worldwide.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.