Our client's is in the transition fase of their current ERP-system, to the new ERP-system, SAP. Some regions/countries are already live and are currently working with SAP. The region EMEA is in the start-up phase for go-live. The core of the assignment is supporting several regions worldwide in entry of the Master Data in SAP.
The Master Data Steward ensures the quality of the Master Data that are requested for entry in SAP. The Master Data has to be input First Time Right according to the DTS convention. Ensuring the First Time Right principle will create a high quality Master Data structure and the Master Data will be structurally guaranteed.
After go-live, proactive follow ups will be ensuring up-to-date Masterdata for the organization. Defining the end state of the master data role will be the end-goal of the assignment.
Your tasks and responsibilities will imply the following but not limited responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to identify and report requirements of new supply chain constructions and change requests;
- Set priorities in alignment with SCM management;
- You will map new and existing supply chain constructions for products produced within our client's or through Contract Manufacturing or a combination of both;
- Collecting from different stakeholder areas in the organization the specific requirements involved in such constructions is an essential part of your job;
- These areas include: Product Management, Logistic, Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Supply Planning, Manufacturing, Sales, ERP Competence Center, Finance;
- You will build workflows and diagrams to illustrate and specify such supply chain constructions;
- Therefore you will promote discussions with related areas in order to adjust and validate these workflows and diagrams;
- Facilitating and supporting the creation of new items, new storage locations, new distribution setups, new plants, in the ERP system, always following the specific construction that has been agreed with related areas. Idem for change requests;
- Last but not least you will be responsible for the data entry in the ERP of new items and change requests will be one of your main tasks.
- Bachelor degrees in Supply Chain Management or business administration;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- DRP (Distribution Requirement Planning)
Please note: you actually have to live in the Netherlands!
- Supply Chain related areas: 1-5 years
- Use of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Client prefers candidates who can start as soon as possible, for the total length of this project
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Bilingual: Dutch and English written and spoken!
You will be seconded through Yacht's against excellent remuneration
Our client's is one of the leaders in the world of food ingredients and biobased technologies
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.