At Open Dutch Fiber you will be part of a young and professional organization and you will be able to grow with the company. They offer you a fun and energetic work environment in which you can challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a young enthusiastic team, with lots of freedom and responsibilities in your work. As Treasury Specialist you will support the financial processes and activities within Open Dutch Fiber.
The Treasury Specialist will be responsible for working capital management including accounts receivables and account payables.
· Execute and optimize the budget & forecasting process of the working capital and perform and oversee monthly reporting including design and preparation of reports/analysis
· Based on above insights provide the input for calling debt and equity capital
· Managing the debtors administration and billing process of Open Dutch Fiber
· Ensure proper financial data points to foresee the risks and opportunities from financial run rate analyses and forecast modelling on specific accounting controlled topics (this includes also giving the right guidance to BI/IT colleagues to gather these datapoints)
· Bachelor or Master degree in accountancy or business administration
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in a Treasury, Reporting or Accounting position
· Knowledge of treasury accounting, including hedge accounting (IFRS) a plus
· Fluent in English, Dutch a plus
· Excellent Excel and Powerpoint Skills
· Knowledge of ERP (Exact)
· You have strong analytical and communication skills
· You are able to work independently and in teams
· High energy and continuous drive to change and improve processes
· Flexible and able to set the right priorities
· A ‘can-do’ attitude along with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Excellent salary
· Company car (optional)
Open Dutch Fiber (ODF) was founded in April 2021 by investors Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR) and Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners (DTCP). In the coming 5 years ODF will invest at least EUR 700m to provide 1 million households with a ‘Fiber-to-the-Home’ (FttH) connection in the coming years. Our core business is to build out fiber networks in Urban Areas in The Netherlands. Already a first major provider, T-Mobile, has committed itself to rent the network for 20 years.
The experienced ODF management team has previously been successful at Reggefiber (NL) and Deutsche Glasfaser (GER). This initiative leverages their many years of experience.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.