Do you love working internationally? Do you have an interest or experience in project management? Are you knowledgeable on Supply Chain? Then apply now as our new Senior Supply Chain Coordinator!
As Senior Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible to guide the Supply during the several stages of a project.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Support in setting-up Supply Chain plans and guide the realization of the supply activities by continuous alignment with Project Planner, Control Tower, Operational Buyers and physical distribution for progress monitoring and trouble shooting. The Senior Supply Chain Coordinator reports to the Group Leader Supply Chain Coordination EU.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in setting-up the SC Plan
- Detail out the Supply Plan
- Guide execution of the Supply phase
- Stakeholder and escalation management
- Measure performance and report out on progress made against targets set
- Facilitate lessons learned sessions and actively incorporate in future projects
Our client is dedicated to improving its customers’ business processes and competitive position. They are the expert in automated material handling systems, which we mainly deliver to their customers by executing projects that focus on design, own manufacturing, 3 th party supply and installation of these systems. Their systems and associated services enable fast, reliable, goods handling in distribution centers, parcel and postal sortation facilities, as well as baggage handling at airports.
The Global Supply Chain organization plays a key role in the world-wide deliveries of products and services to our client solutions and consist of 3 Supply Chain Centers (SCC) in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Supply Chain Coordination Europe is part of SCC Europe and is responsible for coordinating these projects within Supply Chain.
For this position, we require:
- Master or Bachelor degree in a Supply Chain related field of study
- Working experience (min. 5+ years) in preferably a high-tech environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Supply Chain, Project Management and/or international work experience are a plus
- Drive to win, result and goal oriented with a hands-on mentality
You should apply when you are:
- An excellent communicator in English
- Decisive and entrepreneurial
- Persuasive and focused on cooperation
- A strong planner and organizer
- Result oriented and stress-resistant
- Self-confident and independent
You will be seconded on a contingency basis through Yacht's at our client's against market competitive salary and conditions. Are you directly available and interested in this assignment? Send in your English resume with motivation!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.