Philips is currently running in a very big and complex global program to replace and enhance the entire LAN infrastructure of Philips (320 Sites, 80.000 users, 200.000+ endpoints), they are searching for a very strong person with the right perseverance to ensure our security objectives being delivered.
A Project Manager to contribute to the roll out and implementation of our new security services. This requires good knowledge and experience with Cisco SD-LAN products and , but also change management skills, as we see a culture shift is needed from both Business and IT and needs to be driven by Security to achieve our goals
- Support the execution of security projects and initiatives across all of our security domains.
- Development of a committed project management plan in consultation with relevant project sponsor and stakeholders, and ensuring requirements and deliverables are well defined.
- Gather business and technical requirements as well as assisting with business and technical design/architecture
- Identify Project risks and define risk reduction and mitigation plans
- Assist in managing stakeholder expectations of initiatives, develops communication plans, produce status reports and other similar artifacts.
- Monitor and control the work performed and the quality of the requirements making corrective actions and agreed changes
- Participate in the selection to improve, replace and/or introduce new Information Security solutions for our portfolio
- Contribute to and deploy Domain Roadmap strategies
- POC for communication / stakeholder management for GSIS Projects
- Follow the Philips approved PEPF methodology for project management
We are looking for
- A structured and analytical professional with an outgoing personality.
- Someone with strong communication and persuasion skills. If you have a technical background and project management experience, we highly recommend you apply.
- A background in Information Security would be an advantage but isn’t a requirement.
- Must haves: Project Manager skills in a complex, corporate and global environment and within Security or IT is a must. Also technical security knowledge on IT networks (Cisco, Microsoft) knowing the security technologies is a must as well having good communication skills in English.
- Has a Bachelor degree with around 5+ years working experience
- 2+ years previous experience working and deploying information security tools and processes.
- Previous experience working within an International company
- Relevant knowledge of relevant Information Protection technologies like Data Leakage Prevention, Encryption, Tokenization, Information Classification, Digital Rights Management and ISO 27000 standards
- Experience on process modeling
- Is willing to travel
- Project management experience
- Has experience managing the work of 3rd parties
- Excellent communications skills
- Desire to constantly learn, improve, and drive results
End: 31 Match 2022
Location: Eindhoven (HTC), remote / onsite
Contract type: Detachering / Doorleen / Freelance
If you want to be part of this challenging project, please share your
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Vacation Planning
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.