The Manager Financial Planning & Analysis takes a pro-active role in preparing and managing the longterm financial plan, annual budget cycle and monthly financial reviews, ensuring high quality planning information in terms of relevance, content, accuracy and timeliness.
You will play a key role in preparing Financial Planning & Analysis presentations and communicating with Management.
Your remit is to identify, communicate and monitor financial risks and opportunities, and to translate those - in close cooperation with the Accounting team – into executable actions with aim to improve business performance.
In this role, you are responsible for:
Adding value to the company by supporting the company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level;
Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross-department operational measures and processes;
Protect the business by securing governance, integrity and risk mitigation;
Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
Leading the FP&A team.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics (or similar).
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a Business Control or FP&A environment and demonstrated experience in managing complex financial processes in an international environment.
- Extensive experience with ERP systems (Oracle is preferred) and related BI tools (Cognos BI reporting, TM1).
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to translate complex business issues into clear messages.
- High energy and continuous drive to change and improve processes.
- You tackle your tasks pro-actively and show ownership of issues from start to finish.
- You are able to work independently and in teams.
- You have the ability to build relationships with and influence stakeholders across the organization.
€65.000-€70.000 gross per year
A growing manufacturer with plenty of growth opportunities.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.