As a Senior Business Analyst Global Control & Strategy you will be responsible for developing and bringing the FP&A function to the next level. You will play an essential role evaluating, interpreting and communicating financial, operational and strategic intelligence to the Executive Board of the Group and top management. You will develop a deep understanding of our global business and the markets where we operate, and you will play an integral part in advising and supporting the decision-making of the EB.
A selection of your tasks and responsibilities;
- Business essentials; Provide the EB with insights and guidance on the performance, financial outlook & scenarios, progress on strategy and execution of the operating companies
- Financial planning, analysis & control ; Thoroughly monitor, analyze, and understand the performance of operating companies. Advise on key trends, deviations from planning cycle scenarios, and areas of opportunity & risk
- Strategy development; ; Monitor, analyze, and understand strategic performance issues by running sophisticated analyses (e.g. financial models), and advise various stakeholders
- Leadership; Supervise, coordinate, train, coach other team members
- Master/bachelor degree preferably in economics, finance, accounting, business administration, or science
- Working experience of 7 – 10 years in a similar role as finance business partner
- Understanding of business control and related technical areas such as Accounting, Treasury, Tax, and Risk Management (overall understanding of the other finance disciplines)
- Lean, Six Sigma and/or process improvement
- Project management, e.g. IT-Finance type of projects
You are a role model for the rest of the team. You inspire your colleagues and are accountable to well rounded deliverables.
Do you have analytical and financial modeling skills and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment? Do you enjoy high exposure and working with an ambitious and top performing international team? Do you have the social skills to connect with senior management and drive change? Are you a team player able to lead projects & initiatives? Then you are the right person to join this team!
In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,820 employees strong, with over 4,826 offices in 38 countries. And 48% of our management is female.
- competitive salary
- 8,5% holiday allowance
- benefit budget of
- stockoption plan
- penion plan
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.