The Data Scientist explores and analyzes data (all types) to create insights that are valuable for our data driven organization. The rise of big data requires a very comprehensive set of capabilities to interpret well. These analyses are often done by means of more advanced techniques (algorithms) and used to retrieve the maximum business value from the available data. Often there are multiple bundled data points / sets (with both structured and unstructured data) for further analysis. You will inform stakeholders how to make the best use of rapidly changing data sources.
- Train and build advanced AI / Machine Learning algorithms
- Communicate observations about data quality
- Contribute to the discussions on taxonomy
- Contribute to the improvement of data models and data quality (users perspective)
- Enable proactive new analysis capabilities to the business
- Adhere to structured processes and ensures details
- Create impactful analysis and visualizations
- Actively share your knowledge with others
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Data Scientist analysing large amounts of data and creating predictive models
- Completed a quantitative university degree (Mathematics, Econometrics, Industrial Engineering, Artificial Intelligence)
- Experience with programming languages, such as Java, Scala, Python, R, (ISO) SQL, Pig L
- Knowledge of statistical and machine learning techniques and tools
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies and systems,
- Knowledge of dashboard and reporting techniques and tools.
- Excellent time management, decision making and organisation skills and able to work well with others as part of a team and with experts in other areas
- You will have a close eye on the details
- Able to work in an environment of change, rapidly responding to and delivering new services and systems
- Driving results in a political dynamic environment and is not scared to take the responsibility
- Has a structured way of problem solving with analytical skills
We pay a good, competitive salary and attractive benefits. As a leader in the world of work, we ensure that you largely compose your own benefits package within a benefit budget. In addition to the regular salary, you will receive a gross monthly benefit budget to be used for employee benefits at your discretion. The total percentage amounts to 12.34% (including 8.5% holiday allowance).
Employees are eligible for a bonus (scheme depends of the Hay grade); your bonus can multiply with a maximum factor of 3, depending on the results of Randstad worldwide. In addition to the regular salary, you will receive 25 vacation days, discount on insurances, option to invest in the Randstad shares plan, personal development and career opportunities. Because of this there are many different career opportunities within our organization. Our goal is to fill 80% of our management positions through internal flow.)
The Randstad Group is the global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2019, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.