(Near)Native English mandatory.
Max rate 80,-/Salary max 5500,-
Philips' Chief Experience Design Officer, needs dedicated executive leadership communications support for all his internal and external engagements.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Be the critical communications lead to our Chief Experience Design Officer. This will include all his internal and external speaking opportunities, media engagements, customer presentations and written communications. This person will be exposed to leadership messaging, become extremely familiar with the Chief Experience Design Officers vision and his tone of voice, and be able to collect and curate compelling stories and case studies from across our Experience Design organization as proof points to support our overarching Philips vision.
You are responsible for the following:
- Assess whether specific event requests are valuable and impactful engagements for Philips as a business, the Experience Design organization and for our Chief Experience Design Officer
- Work closely with third party event organizers to understand the brief; including although not limited to event overview, messaging, target audience, desired outcomes, success metrics, pre- and post-event communication opportunities, and overall event logistics
- Develop overarching narratives, key messages and activation ideas for keynote addresses and press engagements
- Measure and evaluate (where possible) the impact of our executive communication engagements, with the goal to continually learn, improve and adapt. Contribute to and elevate Philips XDs reputation externally by driving thought leadership in design, innovation and healthcare transformation. This includes producing and publishing our Chief Experience Design Officers social media engagements (eg. LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), ghost writing blogs, presentations, speeches, external articles, quotes and thought-leadership pieces on our Philips XD website.
- Ensuring all our executive communications (eg. blog posts, presentations, etc.) are on brand and engages the target audience.
- Build and manage our Philips XD Case Study Operating Model â to ensure our Chief Experience Design Officer and the broader global XD community have stories to amplify and promote our XD capabilities. This includes the creation of a standard BOM (bill of materials) for each case study / story (eg. including 1 sliders with speaker notes, social media assets, thought-leadership articles, video designer documentaries, etc.)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Deep and proven experience in executive communications and media relations with various executives and leaders.
- Experience working with and providing counsel to senior executives, and have the confidence and know-how to guide and coach them in their communications activities.
- Extremely strong storyteller across multiple mediums, with the ability to provide coaching and training to the broader global organization (eg. Written & spoken word, video, social media, etc.).
- Possess a real passion for design, innovation and healthcare transformation.
- 8-10 years' relevant experience in communications or a communications-related role, including proven experience of working with senior leaders.
- Excellent content creation and editing skills (in English) and experience with briefing agencies.
- Native or near native English language writing skills and oral communication skills.
- A true real passion for writing and vast experience in crafting strong, succinct copy. This also enables you to brief and challenge external copywriters to deliver high quality content in a constructive way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond with creative and effective communication approaches.
- Excellent project management skills: successfully see multiple projects/tasks through to completion.
- Helicopter view, self-awareness and patience are key, as this position will interact with and receive feedback from many stakeholders.
- Experienced collaborator working with multiple stakeholders and teams to gather insight to shape the employee engagement agenda.
- Knowledge of community building and using LinkedIn and other social media in a corporate context.
- Extensive experience with PowerPoint design and basic graphic design work.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
You will get a contract by Yacht for this assignment. Freelancers are also welcome.
The assignment is until December, extension might be possible.
For this assignment you need to be a EU citizen.
Philips Experience Design
Since it was first founded in 1925, Philips Experience Design (XD) has consistently been a champion of strategic change at Philips. Today, we are making a bigger and bolder impact than ever before in reimagining and redesigning the future of healthcare globally. We play a crucial role in Philips transformation in becoming the world leader in Health Technology and helping Philips achieve its mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2030. This is an extraordinary opportunity and responsibility for all our designers at Philips. Today, we are proving our world-class designers are equal to the challenge. We believe designing meaningful experiences makes the difference in improving peoples lives, and can ultimately lead to better health outcomes.
The Philips Experience Design operations team, which is part of the broader Philips XD organization. Philips XD has a team of more than 700 designers â one of the largest, most diverse of its kind in the world. The team includes 35 nationalities, located in 12 design studios across the globe. Everything you see from Philips has been designed by our Experience Design organization. As proud custodians of the Philips brand, we ensure human-centered design is always the starting point for innovation. It plays a central role in our business strategy, driving every innovation we bring to market.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.