As a project lead engineer within the Chassis department and specifically for the Steering & Suspensions and Engine installation & Exterior groups, you are the link between the project and line organization. You are responsible for the progress and reporting of the project deliverables to the project manager and line manager. This concerns both the technical substantive and budgetary aspects. For this position you are working on a daily basis to coordinate the activities within a team of product development and other involved parties such as purchasing, operations, suppliers, etc.
Your main tasks are:
- (co-) drawing up development plans with associated budgets and resources together with technical line organization.
- The (co-) drawing up of risk analyzes, validation planning and follow-up thereof.
- Monitor the progress of construction activities, financial aspects and project deliverables. (QCTP, DFSS activities)
- Representative of the group in project teams, core teams, release consultation.
- Managing the change management process in the group and coordinating this with other groups.
- Proactively identifying and adjusting the deviations between project objectives and current status, as well as progress reports and bottlenecks to group head and project management.
- For this challenging position, we would like to get in touch with candidates who have a technical training, preferably at an academic level (Mechanical Engineering / Automotive Engineering).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and experience with DAF development processes.
- To avoid long IND procedures or delays because of the COVID situation, the company prefers to have candidates living in the EU or in the Netherlands.
- You are able to let the team excel because of your passionate collegial attitude and good communication skills.
You are able to let the team excel because of your passionate collegial attitude and good communication skills.
Based on your technical expertise you are able to give direction to the team and make or prepare decisions. You have no problem working under high time pressure in a dynamic work environment and are driven to achieve results. Skills in the field of MS office (especially Excel) and making project plans are required. Communicating in English and Dutch in word and writing is a requirement, German is a plus. Affinity with electronics is a plus.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.