As a back-end developer (lead) you are part of the core team and the single point of contact for all related back-end activities. On a daily basis you make sure that all the back-end activities are being done properly and in line with the sprint plan and architectural guidelines. Together with other parties you are involved in decision making when it comes to the application architecture and maintainability of the ecosystem.
- Single point of contact for all back-end operations within the development team
- Responsible for the application architecture system, including multi-tenancy and reusable services.
- Responsible for coordinating and doing releases every sprint (bi-weekly)
- Responsible for the development and improvement of components
- Translating user stories into back-end solutions and advising the team on the options and their impact
- Responsible for code governance and documentation
- Quality assurance over the software stack
Our vision is to have a consistent and data driven experience for all sales across all our operating companies. Our mission is to enable our salespeople to be able to reach out to the right company at the right time. We do this by creating data driven micro services and solutions. We mainly focus on implementation in the Google Cloud but also integrate with local systems and other cloud solutions.
- We work with an international team, with different time zones
- A dedicated team for the design system with a Product Owner and Developers
- We closely work with the feature teams in Global and the Netherlands
Need to have
- Strong development background in Python, SQL and Airflow
- Experience in setting up and maintaining cloud infrastructure, serverless, cloud sql, Kubernetes, Pub/Sub
- Experience with ETL jobs and data enrichment as well as exposing the results through (micro) services
- Proficient in developing Enterprise grade software solutions
- Experienced in GIT version control
- Familiar with unit testing, TDD and/or similar
- Familiar with agile way of working, SCRUM
Nice to have
- Experience in Java development and Airflow
- Experienced in CI/CD pipeline management, Infrastructure as Code
- Working knowledge of Linux shell commands for system maintenance
Within Randstad we defined the following Human Forward Leadership competencies:
- delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong client relationships and delivering client-centric solutions.
- performing today: resourcefulness securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently.
- leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,280 employees strong, with over 4,861 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female.
Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture.
Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices.
human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
The Randstad Group is the global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2019, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.