Are you an experienced test automation Engineer? Do you want to use that knowledge at a great company like Canon? Check this vacancy!
You start working as test automation engineer in one of the R&D System Development departments of Canon in Venlo. You will work in a project that develops a controller platform for high-tech production print systems. Within the project you work for 2 different teams that are responsible for the high-tech test automation infrastructure and product verification. To achieve their goals, Canon wants to drastically reduce the system verification period. Both teams will invest heavily in test automation.
The most important goal: drastically reduce the time required for system verification and validation before product release.
Your most important tasks:
- automate system level test cases (written in a natural language) using the ROBOT test framework
- development of new keyword libraries and keywords for our DSL (Domain Specific Language)
- Assist in product testing (before you can automate you need to perform the test manually)
What do you need?
- Bachelor or master degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as test engineer in a high-tech industry
- Must have: Excellent knowledge on the Python language
- Nice to have: Good Knowledge on the ROBOT test framework, Gherkin, Power Shell
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Visual Studio and TFS/Azure DevOps
- Must have: Experience in writing and reviewing test designs and testcases.
To be successful in this team you must have an open attitude. You can be critical on yourself and colleagues. You are accurate and you understand complex system behavior. You have good knowledge, verbal and written, of the English language.
Canon is a great place to work for you as a Test automation Engineer. First of all, because of the relaxed atmosphere in the team. You get a lot of freedom and the opportunity to take responsibility in your job.
The techniques they use are very diverse, so there is a lot of opportunity to expand your technical skills. That brings a lot of variety to your job.
You currently work from home. This is also possible in the future. Canon believes that working in the office also gives you a better bond with your colleagues and with Canon. That is why they will work from home for a maximum of 2 days in the future, after Covid.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.