Join the Fluke Reliability Finance team as a Senior Financial & Planning Analyst!
A career building experience that includes exposure to commercial markets, business partnerships and process improvement. All while working within an environment that strives for continuous improvement, provides rich career growth opportunity and visibility to senior leaders.
This role provides experience working with worldwide teams on monthly financial close and forecast processes and deep-dive analyses that supports business understanding. You develop and demonstrate a strong business understanding and support the FP&A Manager in managing the overall business. Your role is key in analyzing and interpreting results to enable the business to make informed strategic decisions, provide regular reports and ad hoc analysis, therewith solving problems and answering queries.
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop bookings & revenue forecasts; analyze funnel data & drive discussions to prepare for forecast reviews with senior leadership
- Partner with Marketing & Engineering, Sales and other functional leaders to analyze and drive investments, help evaluate projects financial returns and maintain their budget during the year
- Analyze & model conversion of SaaS revenue from bookings & monitor conversion performance
- Preparing ROI models to evaluate potential product introduction or other project financial returns
- Track and prepare KPIs and other business performance metrics for team to monitor & review in monthly Operational reviews
- Prepares monthly close and forecast reports, reconciliations, and analysis. Completes ad hoc assignments and special project investigations as necessary
- Communicates and coordinates with various members of the functional organization as well as finance & accounting teams to ensure accuracy of systems and reporting
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Is process driven & embraces standard work
- Ability to identify and spotlight issues then find solutions
- Ability to work across accounting and cross functional teams
- Strong problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting related studies is required
- Five year financial analysis experience in an international (corporate) environments
- Oracle or related ERP systems experience
- Experience using Hyperion or other financial reporting systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English and German (preferred)
- May need to work occasional extended hours
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation, Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.