We have adopted a single standard operating model that defines exactly how we want to work - the Philips Business System (PBS). The PBS is an interdependent, collaborative model to make Philips a simpler, faster, customer-focused, learning organization that aspires to the highest standards of quality in everything we do. Our BPE community plays a pivotal role to secure we all follow lean, standard processes to serve our customers with speed and excellence.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be responsible for defining an end to end sales process that represents the voice of customer, businesses, markets, functions, countries, regulators, and other key stakeholders.
• Prioritizes the design of the sales processes (including resource allocation) based on the agreed compliance requirements, business requirements, and the underpinning IT.
• Designs the processes and ensures alignment with the underpinning IT applications incl. relevant process performance metrics & KPIs and compliance requirements and controls.
• Works closely with the IT Business Architects, Scrum Masters, and SMEs to ensure the design is accurately reflected in the IT solutions.
• Participates in IT solution development projects in the following tasks: providing clear business objectives and specific business requirements, participating in high-level project planning, and providing approvals needed at each Quality gate.
• Participates as a key player in the software validation process for those PEPFs that include automation of quality system related processes.
• Develops testing scenarios as part of UAT and validation (as appropriate) to ensure the system (process/tool/training) can be executed by a representative user without needing extraordinary measures to accomplish the task.
• Preparation for change management, business go-live readiness, and PEPF readiness adherence in local QMS during the Deploy phase.
• Maintains BPE, Subject Matter Expert/Key User Communities of Practice (CoP) in their respective domain, ensuring people competencies/capabilities are in place to execute the standard process in their process domain.
• Supports monitoring of the process during deployment particularly as part of initial pilots to ensure all elements of the design work as expected and incorporate feedback into the process/tool and training design before mass deployment.
Continuous improvement & Knowledge Network/Management:
• Actively shares knowledge and best practices through Communities of practice (CoP) and helps to solve systemic problems driving impact, maintaining BPE and Subject Matter Expert/Key User bi-directional engagement in their respective domain.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry standards and benchmarks while implementing process best practices to the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Change Management & Change Agent behaviors
• Project Management
• Good communication and influencing skills
• Stakeholder Management
• Business Process Mngt. design for operational excellence
• Process Performance & adoption Management
• Requirements for designing, deployment and maintaining compliant processes
• Change control requirements in a regulated environment
• Knowledge in regulation applicable to their core process
• Proven ability to be a strong, independent, yet collaborative product owner who can manage a complex business/program environment
• Solid understanding of Sales Processes and limitations and can articulate those to others
• Comfortable operating in a matrixed environment, mobilizing teams to a focused outcome
• Ability to mitigate risk, and manage adversity to keep the project on track / ensure positive outcomes
- Start - asap
- End: 30th november
- Location: Eindhoven, remote / 1-2 days on site
- Hours: 40
If you want to apply, please share:
- English CV
- English Motivation
- Holiday schedule
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.