At Athlon International we are looking for a Back End Developer for the MyAthlon portal.
MyAthlon is the international customer portal of Athlon for interaction with customers from different organizations such as drivers, fleetmanagers and internal employees. The portal is currently active in 4 countries and is the primary contact for drivers to search for lease cars, configuration of their car, quote to order process, claim damage, expenses, update driver data and mileage, service history of cars and finances. It interacts with several local country backoffice systems in order to provide fleetmanagers with intelligence data of their fleet in reporting and dashboards. Employees use the portal to open accounts for drivers and fleetmanagers.
Business cases from the local countries indicate opportunities to improve efficiency and process optimization, which will be implemented by the MyAthlon-team in addition to a further rollout of the portal to other countries and expanding functionalities.
- Typically 4-6 years of experience in software development and 4+ years of experience in core Java development;
- 2+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design;
- Active driver of change who seeks opportunities for innovation and continuous improvements of our software;
- Comfortable in agile methodologies;
- Strong technical hands-on experience in Java Spring and Spring Boot;
- Work closely with the product owner and other development teams in several projects;
- Working experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Git);
- Practical experiences in RESTful web services design and implementation;
- Experiences in the architecture and implementation of microservices;
- Good knowledge in API definition languages (OpenAPI, Swagger, Jaml);
- Excellent SQL knowledge;
- KeyCloak is a pré;
- Hands on experience with Jira & Confluence tools.
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: July 31st, with possible extension (contracts at Athlon are always on a 3-month basis).
Hours: 32 to 40 hours
Location: Almere, but working fully remote for the time being.
Athlon – Getting you there
At Athlon, we are proud of our strong community and warm atmosphere. This empowers us to become one of the leading providers of business mobility solutions across Europe. Our dynamic business, the variety of projects and the freedom to shape them according to your own ideas, allow you to grow at Athlon. We facilitate your development with constructive feedback, trust and work-life balance. Athlon is a valued part of the Daimler group. We combine stability with a transformational spirit that lasts for more than 100 years now.
No matter what you want to achieve: We are getting you there.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.