Key skills: #passion for consumer driven innovation #team player in multi-disciplinary teams #beauty / personal care market (devices & cosmetics & lifestyle)
In order to further drive the strategy and roadmap of content creation for our personalized digital services, we are looking for a Digital Content Lead.
Join a globally leading Philips business group and help us integrate digital transformation and develop new propositions that contribute fundamentally to improving people’s life, through meaningful innovation. As Digital Content lead, we will challenge you to be the voice of our Philips brand in all content communication in the personalized digital services. Nowadays more and more propositions include a service to help consumers to achieve the best performance and results from their device, enabling them to look and feel at their best. Our ambition is to bring personalized care to consumers by addressing their specific needs and improve the interaction with our products.
In this role your main responsibility will be to ensure the creation and delivery of engaging content that inspires, supports and guides our users in the digital services (app, web, crm). This consists of identifying the content strategy, content roadmap, the creation of the content to bring personalized services, coaching programs, and writing engaging and inspirational content, together with markets, marketing teams and domain experts/partners, and ensuring the availability of the content in the appropriate systems. In this role you have the opportunity to divide your working hours over the Amsterdam and Drachten office as the digital service (app) team is located over both offices.
As Digital Content Lead, your responsibilities are:
- Set, plan and implement the content strategy and content roadmap for digital personalized services that inspires and engages with our global app, web users and crm subscribers.
- Creating, editing, maintaining content together with domain experts and partners, user input and key opinion leaders by leading the content creation process and liaise with content and copy writers (both internal and external)
- Identifying the consumer needs for the various digital propositions pre- and post-launch.
- Translating consumer needs into (digital) functions and requirements
- Translating (scientific) shave/ style / skin knowledge into consumable content
- Ensuring the quality, validity, localization, legal and brand compliancy of the content. Ensuring content is consistent in tone of voice and with the communication strategy of MG propositions.
- Use in-app and out of app tools to increase users’ engagement. Ensuring the availability of the content via the appropriate systems, incl the content management system.
- Generating new concepts in the digital solution space in multidisciplinary teams featuring competences in e.g. Artificial intelligence, Augmented Reality, Machine learning etc.
- Have a co-creation mindset, involving a broader audience of experts within but also outside of Philips. Drive local consumer insights based on data and qualitative research in order to improve consumer experience.
- Aligning with the PH and Grooming & Beauty strategy on short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing manager, the Digital team, Creative Content manager, Design, Product Marketing Managers and Marketing Creation/ Communication and proposition teams (consumer research, Function development) to plan, prioritize and develop content, style and layout.
- Closely work with markets and external partners to create and localize appealing content, based on latest trends. Identify and set up new content partnerships.
- Your required education level is: University / Master of Science / MSc;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Your educational background is: Engineering, Applied Sciences, Industrial Product Design or similar;
- You have experience in defining and leading strategy & roadmap;
- You have experience in working in multidisciplinary teams. It is highly preferred if you have experience in collaborating with experts, influencers, copywriters to create content;
- You have understanding of pursuing behavioral change through content, services and programs;
- You have the ability to use data driven metrics and qualitative information to develop new insights and content.
Depending on your work experience and educational level, we offer you a gross salary of €3.300 – €4.500 per month, and you are eligible for the Yacht bonus scheme. Next to that, there is a possibility to get a company car with fuel card. Besides this, we offer a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours and possibility to work from home. We also offer other benefits, such as collective discount on health insurance and a good pension scheme.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips Drachten is the largest innovation and manufacturing site within Philips. Approximately 600 R&D engineers are involved in a wide range of product categories such as Male Grooming, Beauty and Coffee. Grooming and Beauty is transforming into a business that sells personalized products and solutions. To make this strategic shift happen, we have a need for talented and ambitious people with a strong technical background and proven leadership skills to fuel the innovation pipeline.
The Personalized Digital Solutions group combines knowledge on skin, hair and interpersonal difference with knowledge on sensorization and artificial intelligence to enable personalized solutions in the Grooming and Beauty space. These solutions often include service propositions that inspire, measure, understand, inform and coach the customer to ensure optimal performance, experience and personalization. Personalized Digital Solutions is a new focus area for Grooming and Beauty, therefore you are encouraged to contribute in shaping this competence.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.