We are seeking talented, accomplished Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineers. As a NOC Engineer, you will proactively
monitor our customer network and communicate potential issues to our customer success teams, perform back-end network
performance and availability analyses, and verify machine learning and automation alerts. You will also provide direct support
to our customer success engineers and TAC teams. You will need a deep understanding of the dynamic and evolving threat
landscape in order to diagnose and solve complex technical issues related to threat mitigation and response.
● Support technical teams in 24x7 operational environments
● Assess, draft, and deliver Root Cause Analyses (RCA) timely to internal and external stakeholders
● Tackle complex problems by using analytical thought to exercise sound judgment and create innovative solutions
● Proactively communicate issues and risks and escalate conflicts
● Initiate and prioritize incident responses and escalate to senior resources when necessary
● A Palo Alto Networks PCNSE certification is preferred
● Fluency in both English and German or French is preferred
● BS in Computer Science, computer engineering, systems or related field
● 5+ years of relevant work experience.
● Strong communication and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate clearly and calmly with technical
personnel in high-stress situations
● Proven experience in executing skills in RCA and problem resolution
● A superior grasp of network and server troubleshooting, monitoring tools, and escalation processes
● Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging security risks and
● Positive, growth-oriented mindset
● Thrives in a matrixed, team environment anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion,
Our Network Operations Center team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you will flag critical issues
before anyone else as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. You’ll identify
the source of a threat, raise it, fix it, and maintain our secure network with a pointed focus on providing the best customer
support in the industry.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to
accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and
disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of
cybersecurity as we are.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political
affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.