Are you a self-starter with a solid technical background, who is always and everywhere looking for improvement? Who can spot opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement, and knows how to convert them into specific action plans and to implement these plans? Who wants to be broadly involved in the procurement profession - from Non Product Related (NPR) to complex Product Related (PR) procurement and from local to global procurement? Are you ready to work together with us on the further professionalization of the procurement function?
As Operational/Tactical Buyer, you are responsible for procuring (technical) products at the right price and quality, and you ensure timely deliveries of all purchase orders. You have an open mind about possible improvements, smarter procurement processes and better procurement terms and conditions. Not only firm on terms and conditions but also soft on long-term partnership. In this role, you work intensively with your colleagues from planning, logistics and engineering. You report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- You have a higher professional education (HBO) diploma, preferably in a technical field. You have also preferably completed the Dutch Association for Procurement Management (NEVI 1 and/or NEVI 2) training programmes.
- You have around 2 to 5 years’ experience in an operational procurement position, preferably in an international technical working environment, such as mechanical engineering, the metal industry, electrical engineering, a production environment or equivalent.
- You have an excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and the English language.
- A critical and positive outlook. You are enterprising, resolute and results-oriented.
- Experience with comprehensive outsourcing processes, procurement of complete modules and supplier development. Knowledge and experience with respect to machining, extrusion techniques and assembly processes are a clear preference for us.
- You can separate matters of importance from matters of secondary importance, you are confident and are able to hold your own in discussions with suppliers, as well as with the internal organisation.
- You are a self-starter with a no-nonsense and hands-on approach, and you are a real team worker.
Excellent salary package combined with an exciting and challenging opportunity.
The company is known by Yacht.
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.