As a market leader Haffmans B.V. (Pentair Group) offers CO₂ and O₂ management solutions that reduce their clients' carbon footprint and energy bills. To keep up with fast growing demand the BU Food & Beverage is looking for a hands-on Project Engineer!
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for the mechanical engineering of the carbon dioxide recovery and biogas upgrading process. You will be working closely with other departments as Project Management, CAD, Technology, Production and Supply Chain Management to ensure a safe design and excellent quality, delivered on schedule and within budget.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the project plan in the engineering phase
- Close cooperation in the international project team, suppliers, contractors, assembly and customers
- Work with suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of information to complete the engineering
- Approve supplier designs (e.g. refrigeration units, compressors, pressure vessels, heat exchangers)
- Create process and instrumentation diagrams, BOM, line and pressure equipment classification
- Perform design calculations (e.g. example line, safety valve, heat exchanger and separator sizing).
- Component specifications, selection and creation (e.g. valves, heat exchangers, pumps, vessels)
- Handover to downstream engineering departments and support them to complete the mechanical, electrical and software design.
- Perform risk assessments, create project manuals and documentation
- Perform other duties as required
- BSc/MSc in Process-, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Min. 5 year of relevant work experience
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team and with suppliers
- Result oriented with a hand-on approach
- You enjoy working in a team and can identify yourself in Pentairs’ values of customer first, innovate and adapt, taking responsibility for result, respect, integrity and positive attitude.
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary according to experience and good secondary benefits.
- Fun, dynamic, internationally oriented company with a pleasant atmosphere.
- Excellent career prospects and working conditions.
- Furthermore, Pentair encourages short international project visits to assist the project leader on site and most importantly for your personal development. From this position, with the knowledge you gain, you can develop yourself to project leader, technology engineer, (back office) sales or a (technical) management position.
Pentairs’ Food & Beverage solutions include hygienic and aseptic valves, membrane technology for water and beer purification, filtration and continuous beverage processing. Pentair with its industry-leading brands and world-wide service network is uniquely positioned to serve global customers, in a broad variety of markets. Pentair Haffmans is a market leader in state-of-the-art technology and customized solutions for CO2 recovery and management.
Interested? Let's talk!
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.