As an IT Compliance Manager, you are part of the information security team. This team is responsible for the full breadth of information security at Randstad, from defining Randstad’s information security policy to providing operational services that help keep Randstad secure.
We’re looking for an IT Compliance Manager that will be responsible for the 2nd line of defense for Randstad Global in IT and information security. You’ll work with Operating Company teams, Digital Factory colleagues and partners to support them on applying Randstad’s information security policy, ensuring provable compliance and management of related risks. Of course you are not alone in this, in this role you can rely on colleagues responsible for IT policy and assurance and business risk & audit to support you.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Further improve IT and information security 2nd line of defense role at Randstad Global, in overseeing risk and monitoring of IT and IS related first-line-of-defense controls in our Operating Companies;
- Perform periodic reviews and / or audits on IT and Information security control frameworks;
- Provide guidance to OpCos and colleagues becoming compliant with our control frameworks;
- Support in maturing implementation of Randstad control frameworks from a business and IT perspective;
- Perform gap analysis to evaluate the effectiveness and compliance of operational processes with our corporate security policies and guidelines ; and provide recommendations to identify areas for improvement, with proposed remediation;
- Provide insight in review results over all OpCos in a standardized manner.
- Master Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology;
- 10+ years experience in IT of which at least 5 years in compliance and audit within an international organization;
- Proven knowledge of industry best practices from organizations such as International Standards Organization (ISO), Center for Internet Security (CIS) and National Institute of Standards (NIST);
- Experience in IT audits, security by design and IT risk assessments;
- Experienced in running projects;
- Manage complex issues with OpCos and DF autonomously;
- Able to prepare concise reports for senior management, including C-level;
- Experience performing audit procedures to validate compliance status.
- Good command of the English language;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to operate in a matrix organisation;
- Self-starting and self-supporting;
- Ability to manage a team without direct reporting lines;
- Likes to work in an international environment with different cultures;
- Good communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic, result driven;
- Proficiency in other languages (helpful but not essential).
- Duration: 3-6 months (with option to extension);
- Hours/week: 32 - 40
- Availability: asap
- Freelancers only
- CV in English including a motivation letter
about Global Digital Factory
Our vision is to help as many people as possible realize their true potential throughout their working life. To do this, we are driven to become the world’s most valued ‘work life partner,’ with an ultimate goal of making a positive impact on 500 million work lives by 2030. It combines the core pillars of our strategy, our building blocks - strong concepts, best people, excellent execution and superior brands - with the strength of digital in the form of superior HR technology, customer experience and data. Combining 60 years of HR knowledge with technology, fueled by industry best-in-class customer experience and data, will enable us to provide hyper-personalized experiences at a higher speed and scale than ever. This combination of knowledge, human touch and technology will set us apart from the market by enabling us to see the possible in people and offering a truly distinctive life-long relationship with our clients, talent and employees.
Randstad moves toward a more global operating company. To support our vision and strategy, we recently introduced digital Global Centers of Excellence (CoEs). These are teams of skilled Global and Opco colleagues whose mission it is to provide Randstad with global best practices, global standards and superior digital capabilities for a specific focus area. The CoEs are part of Randstad Global’s Digital Factory.
human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2020, we helped nearly two million candidates find a meaningful job with more than 236,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained close to 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has a top-three position in almost half of these. In 2020, Randstad had on average 34,680 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 20.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext. For more information, see www.randstad.com
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.