As a Regional Information Security Officer (ISO), you are a hands-on colleague in the information security team of the Randstad Digital Factory (DF) This team is responsible for the full breadth of information security at Randstad, from defining Randstad’s information security policy to providing security services that help keep Randstad secure.
We’re looking for a Information Security Officer that will be responsible for effective collaboration between our Operating Companies (OpCos) and global security teams. Of course you are not alone in this, in this role you’ll work closely with the Digital Factory service delivery managers, IS service leads and Digital Factory colleagues to be a trusted advisor and build strong relations with our OpCos.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of the Global security team, you will work with DF service delivery managers and IS service leads to ensure successful deployment and operations of the global information security services and initiatives at a regional or country level;
- Develop and lead regional teams to assess local needs, identify and prioritize focus;
- implement a regional security strategy; lead cross-functional and cross-business team ; communicate strategy and execution;
- Ensure security services deployment in line with local priorities and capacity, ensuring timely notification to senior management of any constraints;
- Keep track and have an understanding of local developments in information security and related fields;
- Support the OpCo CIOs and ISOs in following up any vulnerabilities found by the global services;
- Work with OpCo project managers to meet agreed timelines for global information security projects;
- Responsible for ensuring effective monitoring, reporting and follow-up of security findings and incidents;
- Provide support to the Global security team and coordinate at regional level in case of emergency situations;
- Safeguard security standards & policies are applied throughout the full IT landscape of Randstad;
- Manage global information security projects.
- Master Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology;
- 6+ years experience in IT of which at least 5 years in information security;
- Knowledge of industry best practices from organizations such as International Standards Organization (ISO), Center for Internet Security (CIS) and National Institute of Standards (NIST);
- Able to prepare concise reports for senior management, including C-level.
- Good command of the English language;
- Proficiency in other languages (helpful but not essential);
- Excellent analytical skills ;
- Ability to operate in a matrix organisation;
- Relationship manager;
- Self-starting and self-supporting;
- Ability to manage a team without direct reporting lines;
- Good technical project management skills;
- Likes to work in an international environment with different cultures;
- Good communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic, result driven.
- Duration: 3-6 months (with option to extension);
- Hours/week: 32 - 40
- Availability: asap
- Freelancers only
- CV in English including a motivation letter
about Global Digital Factory
Our vision is to help as many people as possible realize their true potential throughout their working life. To do this, we are driven to become the world’s most valued ‘work life partner,’ with an ultimate goal of making a positive impact on 500 million work lives by 2030. It combines the core pillars of our strategy, our building blocks - strong concepts, best people, excellent execution and superior brands - with the strength of digital in the form of superior HR technology, customer experience and data. Combining 60 years of HR knowledge with technology, fueled by industry best-in-class customer experience and data, will enable us to provide hyper-personalized experiences at a higher speed and scale than ever. This combination of knowledge, human touch and technology will set us apart from the market by enabling us to see the possible in people and offering a truly distinctive life-long relationship with our clients, talent and employees.
Randstad moves toward a more global operating company. To support our vision and strategy, we recently introduced digital Global Centers of Excellence (CoEs). These are teams of skilled Global and Opco colleagues whose mission it is to provide Randstad with global best practices, global standards and superior digital capabilities for a specific focus area. The CoEs are part of Randstad Global’s Digital Factory.
human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2020, we helped nearly two million candidates find a meaningful job with more than 236,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained close to 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has a top-three position in almost half of these. In 2020, Randstad had on average 34,680 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 20.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext. For more information, see www.randstad.com
Inclusiviteit en diversiteit
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent. We geloven dat diverse teams van belang zijn voor ons als lerende organisatie, die voorop wil blijven lopen in de wereld van werk. Want juist verschillen tussen mensen zorgen voor groei. Van collega's, klanten, kandidaten en daarmee van Yacht. Heb jij een uniek talent? We ontmoeten je graag.